Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uncle biteme and uncle spartacus

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
imagine having the 2 as uncles? that would be awsome

sorry if i left any of you other old dudes out...except for lawngnomb, i left you out on purpose

SublimeZM said:
imagine having the 2 as uncles? that would be awsome

sorry if i left any of you other old dudes out...except for lawngnomb, i left you out on purpose

Haha. My great (gulp) nephew thinks I'm the bomb.. I never let him see me say anything negative.

Well that ain't so bad. Could be worse.. My wife says that I'm too nice and worry about offending people and don't confront them when I should cause I want them to like me.. Imagine that... I'm not like that here.

I would be proud to have Sublime as a son or nephew. :)

I'm going to go to dallas and iron out the differences between bikinimom and biteme
I make enemies
I make friends

woottomb is my enemy now

biteme said:
Well that ain't so bad. Could be worse.. My wife says that I'm too nice and worry about offending people and don't confront them when I should cause I want them to like me.. Imagine that... I'm not like that here.

im the same way bro. its not that i necessarily want them to like me or not (at least i dont think)

but iv always been tought to think of the concequences before i do anything....so if im mean, iv already thought about how its going to affect someone 1,000 times over...its kinda hard to be confrontational and mean on purpose...

biteme said:

You still have a wife?

Top Bottom