Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ULTRA Music Festival in Miami - 3/22

C

Cuts

Check it out gentlemen... in case you can't read it...

Sasha
John Digweed
Mauro Picotto
Paul Van Dyk
Tiesto

... and others spinning 14 hours non-stop...

:supercool :magilicut :garza: :dance2: :blow:

how much does it cost??

i will be down there from Mar 15-25!! PARTYING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

M56M

nikolai_bolkov said:
If you're down here...you have to have to have to hit up Space at any night of that week to really get the experience.

Hey buddy, been there and done that..... ;)

Thats why i am doing it AGAIN! :D

There is nothing like being outside on the patio in Space at 12pm. But i have to admit, i have a certain love for Nikki's Beach though also....

ITs definitely going to be a crazy fucking time!!

VERY FUCKING EXCITED!!!

M56M

Hey bros... how easy is it to get laid in Miami?

I'm curious b/c in my experience, although there are tons of good looking chicks here in Chicago, most of them are fucking prude. They want some poor loser to wine & dine them for a while before they put out.

Are chicks in Miami down for one night stands?

Yes they are down, but it's generally harder than in most other cities, imo, primarily because it's a raunchy lifestyle here all year, so the chicks build up a tolerance, and also because some of them as so damn beatiful.

don't worry we'll find you something at space :D

Yes they are down, but it's generally harder than in most other cities, imo, primarily because it's a raunchy lifestyle here all year, so the chicks build up a tolerance, and also because some of them as so damn beatiful.

nikolai_bolkov said:

It depends if you mean girls from Miami or vacationers....

IMO, i believe its not that easy to get one night stands. In SoBe it has ALOT to do with $$$$$$$, and the real beautiful girls see Ferrari, Lambo, etc.. and thats what they want to be seen with i guess. I can't even begin to count how many times i see a BEAUTIFUL!!! PERFECT!! BREATHE TAKING girl with some fat sloppy ass slob......well then i look at what he is driving and say "oh ok, Platinum Lamborgini..." Nikki's Beach is my perfect example of this...

BUT the girls that are on vacation there, now thats a different story...your best bet is Canadian girls that speak only French i have had good luck with those. But basically any on vacation is worth a try...

M56M

Top Bottom