Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uhh!! im getting crazy interference over my pc!!

im just sitting here listening to mp3s (this happened yesterday too) and i start getting this jacked up intereference!!
its like a crazy angry mexican guy, screaming something, saying blah blah blah LOCO!!! blah blah blah MUCHO LOCO!!! blah blah blah CHOW CHOW!!

seriously, this is weirding me out. how do i make it stop?

it continues when i turn off mp3s and everything, i have a cordless phone next to my pc as well. what's causing this?
its creepy!!!!!

The mexican is your coke dealer, and he is pissed off because he forgot to cut your last oz in 1/2 with manitol.

No, it is a steriod dealer in Cancun who feels that he should have gotten twice of what you paid for your last shipment of gear.

Go figure.....

DAMN!!!
heh, no. i seriously doubt it, but it's bothering me nonetheless.

hasnt happened in the past few minuites. it seems to happen about this time of day only a few times then it stops.

heeehehe.. actually..... theres quite a few "minorities" in our area of FW.. but Hulen is one direction and downtown is the other, so we do have a good location

we be tha minorities heyah!

Hey Dread Lady

You should move out here to my trailer park, no interference here......ah shit, I know what happened, it is that cheap ass champagne you were drinking the other night, some got into the phone line, and fuked your Atari system up...OOPS! No computers allowed out here.......I'm sending this through extension cords hanging out the window, (ps, I'm using electricity from the Cowboys training facility.....running it right into my cardboard condominium. S'cuse me if I offended any TPPs! (Trailer Park Pimps) :D :D

D lady

Where are you going to workout at? Did you find a gymn yet? R U anywhere near Hulen? There is a gymn near there somewhere.....

Top Bottom