Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Vs. Pride Unified Title Fight Free on Spike

javaguru

Banned
You heard it...here...
07/17/2007
UFC 75: CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION ON SPIKE TV Spike TV will telecast “UFC 75: Champion vs. Champion,” its most star-studded fight card ever, including the network’s first-ever UFC® title fight, a unification bout between UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and PRIDE’s 205-pound Champion Dan “Hollywood” Henderson, on Saturday, September 8 at 9:00 PM ET/PT (same day tape) from The O2 Arena in London, England. UFC 75 also features a major heavyweight battle with international superstar Mirko “Cro Cop” when he takes on France’s Cheick Kongo. As a special feature, England’s own and “The Ultimate Fighter® 3” Light Heavyweight Champion Michael “The Count” Bisping takes on fellow “The Ultimate Fighter 3” cast member Matt “The Hammer” Hamill.
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.FightCard&eid=758

ok, besides rampage/henderson.........what else am I getting for my money?? I like bisping and everything............but if they're going to talk "star studded"......they'd better have more.

PICK3 said:
redsamurai said:
what else am I getting for my money?? [ /QUOTE]

It's free numbnuts

duuurrrr.........I'm going to go ahead now and sit in the corner for a few minutes and think about how stupid I am.................ok, I'm back..........that's actually not a bad deal now. Henderson/rampage is going to be awesome.............so I'm in.

redsamurai said:
duuurrrr.........I'm going to go ahead now and sit in the corner for a few minutes and think about how stupid I am.................ok, I'm back..........that's actually not a bad deal now. Henderson/rampage is going to be awesome.............so I'm in.
I didn't want to call you out on it because you're a good borly.... :)

javaguru said:
I didn't want to call you out on it because you're a good borly.... :)

c'mon dude, that's not how this place works...........and why it's so damn entertaining here at times........nigga's be gettin away wit nuttin.....and that's how it should be. Next time I'm a fucktard like that, please feel free to give me a good spanking...........not literally, that would be :rainbow: (pick3).......but you know what I mean.

redsamurai said:
c'mon dude, that's not how this place works...........and why it's so damn entertaining here at times........nigga's be gettin away wit nuttin.....and that's how it should be. Next time I'm a fucktard like that, please feel free to give me a good spanking...........not literally, that would be :rainbow: (pick3).......but you know what I mean.
I tend to be more of an ass to wiminz on EF because they probably get their ass kissed in real life....I try to bring balance....

javaguru said:
You heard it...here...
[/url]

In and looking forward to it.

I won't comment on RedSamurai and the free thing 'cuz I like him... not in a giegh way. :rainbow:

Jackson and Henderson will be a great fight. Who wins... Henderson? or does Jackson overwhelm and out-brawl him?

Top Bottom