Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Vs. Pride Unified Title Fight Free on Spike

I'm with joe, when the hell is this thing? I need to upgrade my cable, I'm sick of this basic shit.

yonkers weights said:
I did not want to blow up his spot either.... :)
Thay should all be good fights. There's a few other guys that I hope will start showing up in the UFC, like Mark Coleman, and Fedor Emelianenko. I believe Fedor is fighting with M1 right now, but from what I've read, him and his manager are trying to negotiate a deal with Dana White(ufc president). From the sounds of it though Dana is being his normal fucking dickhead self with the whole thing. Fedor has always been very true to his home country and the people there. He is trying to have it so that (not all, but a few) of his fights are filmed there, but Dana White is basically saying no and giving him a contract that says "you will fight when and where I say" and if you don't like it, too bad. Fedor is the most dominant fighter in the history of MMA, the guy deserves a little more respect then that. I have alot of respect for him as a fighter and a person because of the way he carries himself. He does'nt jump around like a monkey when he wins or ko guys.

Top Bottom