Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Type O Negative

Flah

I love this band. It actually bothers me that they're not more popular than they are. Great melodic hooks, near Beatle-esque harmonies/movements, a fine sense of self-deprecating humor (it's almost like they're lampooning goth and a lot of people seem oblivious to it), and they can get heavy when they want to.

I have to make a mix every Halloween. It wouldn't be right if I didn't.

Did you ever find Aeon? What did you think of it?

I think they're like Deicide but with amazingly catchy hooks. The drummer is pretty damn amazing. Plus the lyrics are just awesome. God Gives Head in Heaven is one of my favorite tracks this year.

I jam black #1 all the time, it is a regular in my mp3. They had a halloween countdown here and didn't play any Type O, I was pissed!

the light, i can see it, i can see it coming, it shines so bright...IT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom