Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

txbondsman - You Can Either Choose to Live in the Shadows or Make Your Own Shadows - AND I DO

sugarlicious

txbondsman - You Can Either Choose to Live in the Shadows or Make Your Own Shadows - AND I DO

:)

My threads Gets EVERYONE TALKING and INVOLVED, what do you do, hide in the shadows

sugarlicious said:

:)

My threads Gets EVERYONE TALKING and INVOLVED, what do you do, hide in the shadows

Oh yeah! You never see me posting, I'm always just stalking around.

Let me see, what can I start a thread about. I GOT IT!! Who ate breakfast this morning and why.... LMAO

txbondsman said:

Let me see, what can I start a thread about. I GOT IT!! Who ate breakfast this morning and why.... LMAO

Your just....................................................DUMB
and yes we never SEE YOU POSTING and we can clearly see why

Your thread ( since I'm board, lets guess how many threads Sugarlicious will start today... )

is clearly the thread of a 6yr old, now go to school and let the ADULTS talk

txbondsman said:

you seat down there like a bloody idiot making stupid remakes at least my post has EVERYONE talking and INVOLVED

Marriage vs. Being Single 72 replies
How would you like to DIE 48 replies
I Guess Americans will have A BLACK PRESIDENT it is about time 88 replies

THOSE ARE NUMBERS FOOL which u cant buy

Re: txbondsman - You Can Either Choose to Live in the Shadows or Make Your Own Shadow

sugarlicious said:
you seat down there like a bloody idiot making stupid remakes at least my post has EVERYONE talking and INVOLVED

If you life revolves around tracking how many responses you get from your threads then you are a very sorry person.

sugarlicious said:

you know what's even more funny, your posting the same damn thing on 2 threads!! C'mon, at least post different shit on the threads...

Re: txbondsman - You Can Either Choose to Live in the Shadows or Make Your Own Shadow

justinjones1963 said:
If you life revolves around tracking how many responses you get from your threads then you are a very sorry person.

i am not the sorry person, he is, i dont even know the fool and his trying to smart and make a post of how many threads i am going to post today, as if anyone asked him, if he clearly doesnt like my threads DONT READ IT AND MOVE ON, FOR SOME FUCKING REASON some of the guys on this board want to get all mouthy with me known full well THEY WILL NOT WIN, i dont start the fights but trust me I will finish it

txbondsman said:
you know what's even more funny, your posting the same damn thing on 2 threads!! C'mon, at least post different shit on the threads...

OH SHUT YOUR FACE
I see your now have some BALLS to talk because you have got a bit of support
you clearly cant think of any post worthwhile, you have to try and make fun of me, at least I am involved and get people talking about different subjects, what do you do, stand in the background, where you belong, NOW SEAT DOWN
AND TAKE NOTES

sugarlicious said:
i am not the sorry person, he is, i dont even know the fool and his trying to smart and make a post of how many threads i am going to post today, as if anyone asked him, if he clearly doesnt like my threads DONT READ IT AND MOVE ON, FOR SOME FUCKING REASON some of the guys on this board want to get all mouthy with me known full well THEY WILL NOT WIN, i dont start the fights but trust me I will finish it

bitches LOVE e-fights, they really can't get hit and they'll just keep postng till they get the final word.... LOL

txbondsman said:
bitches LOVE e-fights, they really can't get hit and they'll just keep postng till they get the final word.... LOL

YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH OF MY TIME, NOW good bye............................FOOL

Top Bottom