Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two JAs and two AAPs

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I think we should vote to force one of the JAs and one of the AAPs to change usernames.. or at least abbreviations.

I agre...I just noticed that on ja's pube...beard thread.

I thought this was going to be a "two jersey arts, two aap's, and two nuns walk into a bar" thread.

The AaP's are easy to tell apart anyhow...

The Shadow said:
I agre...I just noticed that on ja's pube...beard thread.
AAP - the mod, gets to keep the AAP.. he's got seniority.

Jackangle should keep JA, since Jerseyart reall should take his first name out of his handle.. unless jackangles real first name is Jack and not habeeb, then I say they both play soggy biscuit and the loser not only eats the buscuit, but changes his handle.

Remember when Juice Authority was still a free man and posting, that REALLY made things confusing.

gotmilk said:
I thought this was going to be a "two jersey arts, two aap's, and two nuns walk into a bar" thread.

The AaP's are easy to tell apart anyhow...
how do you tell this apart:

AAP

AAP

which is which?

Lestat said:
AAP
Remember when Juice Authority was still a free man and posting, that REALLY made things confusing.

What do you mean, did he get locked up??

Gambino said:
What do you mean, did he get locked up??
I never really got the full story but what I heard was that he got nailed with a bunch of stuff.... I'm just assuming he did some time since he's never around here anymore.

Lestat said:
I never really got the full story but what I heard was that he got nailed with a bunch of stuff.... I'm just assuming he did some time since he's never around here anymore.

damn...i would love to get the full EF story.
did you ever see dude's pic?
Gave me a completely different perception of what a
jucier is supposed to look like

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/EliteFitness/www/forum/includes/init.php on line 15

Top Bottom