Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tubular Tendencies

Nathan

Picture a world without tubes of any kind. Now picture yourself skipping through an elaborate garden in that world, wearing nothing but a pair of yellow rainboots and licking contentedly at a large strawberry lollipop. You can't do it can you? That's because a world without tubes is a world without joy.
Straws would no longer exist, that's for damn sure. Preliminary estimates have shown that without straws, peoples' ability to suck things would be reduced by a whopping 75%.
Without tubes, our sewer systems would be fundamentally flawed and our feces would have no where to go. We'd probably be reduced to finding creative places to hide our excrement, such as playgrounds and liposuction clinics.
The entire spectrum of Mario Brothers' games would no longer exist as we know them. We would be reduced to finding new and exciting things to tie our genitals to for amusement. Thousands upon thousands of people would be forced to take up caligraphy to pass the time, thus resulting in the consequent dismissal of those individuals from society because caligraphy is for homos.
*Insert conclusion here.*

The Tubes....completion backwards method. Great Tunes.

Nathan said:
Preliminary estimates have shown that without straws, peoples' ability to suck things would be reduced by a whopping 75%.

Unfortunately, your ability to suck would be unaffected.
:)

Tubes are like sticks.

I prefer fried food of the stick variety.

Re: Re: Tubular Tendencies

anabolicmd said:

Unfortunately, your ability to suck would be unaffected.
:)

Don't for a second think I won't deficate in your cereal pal, cause I so will.

Bored? How can you be bored? Don't you have files to file? I thought you did something with files, or numbers, or letters, or other brickabrack of that nature?

gettinlarger said:
Bored? How can you be bored? Don't you have files to file? I thought you did something with files, or numbers, or letters, or other brickabrack of that nature?

Yeah, but sometimes there isn't a whole lot of it you understand.

Nathan said:
Picture a world without tubes of any kind. Now picture yourself skipping through an elaborate garden in that world, wearing nothing but a pair of yellow rainboots and licking contentedly at a large strawberry lollipop. You can't do it can you? That's because a world without tubes is a world without joy.
Straws would no longer exist, that's for damn sure. Preliminary estimates have shown that without straws, peoples' ability to suck things would be reduced by a whopping 75%.
Without tubes, our sewer systems would be fundamentally flawed and our feces would have no where to go. We'd probably be reduced to finding creative places to hide our excrement, such as playgrounds and liposuction clinics.
The entire spectrum of Mario Brothers' games would no longer exist as we know them. We would be reduced to finding new and exciting things to tie our genitals to for amusement. Thousands upon thousands of people would be forced to take up caligraphy to pass the time, thus resulting in the consequent dismissal of those individuals from society because caligraphy is for homos.
*Insert conclusion here.*

1) Liposuction clinics would not exist because what do you suck the fat through?

2) Our genitals wouldn't exist--what shape is a penis? How about the way semen and urine leave the body?

3) Calligraphy

I could go on but I won't.

Re: Re: Tubular Tendencies

Lumberg said:

1) Liposuction clinics would not exist because what do you suck the fat through?

2) Our genitals wouldn't exist--what shape is a penis? How about the way semen and urine leave the body?

3) Calligraphy

I could go on but I won't.

Well alright then.

Top Bottom