Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is trusting women hard these days????

Hmmmm

• Yes

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakdiesel

Banned
Just curious cuz I've been hearing a lot from my friends and my clique about how hard it is to trust women these days..do any of you agree or disagree..and i dont mean do you trust your girlfriend or wife, i mean are girls hard to trust in general

better question, how many people in your life can you say you honestly trust. THink about it hard, if you trust more people then you can count on one hand, you are lucky indeed. Out of everybody I know, I can honestly say I only trust my parents

Thank God somebody feels the way I do..yes, I can only trust my parents and younger sister...its hard trusting anybody these days..but i meant women :) Thanks though for sharing austin...sorry about your twins..they fell to second place for the first time all season

I'm going to have to go with Austin on this one. It's really not a gender thing and somewhat a vicious circle when it comes to dating. No on wants to trust anyone so we all play games and back and forth and it just becomes a great big mess. And then there's the whole *grass is always greener* theory, but THAT is an entirely different topic.

There are few people I trust and they've had to earn my trust, but once earned it's for keeps. I expect to have to earn someone else's trust as well, so it's not a one-sided situation.

Hey velvy :)

I dont want to make it a sexist post, but I mean you have to admit, females have changed for the worse these days (well, in my age group 18-24) because now they want to be like how guys use to be.

Girls want to be the players and be able to sleep around and just do what they want. In my opinion, I always wanted girls to be good and have those high standards or whatever cuz it'd make guys like me be good and be moral so I would be able to be with those kind of girls. Now that I've lived my whole life morally and I'm proud to say having no regrets or major mistakes, it seems like there are no girls like that left to trust.:(

I realized this do to the fact that even my best friend of 12 years is someone I havn't seen in a year, nothing happened that was bad, just fell out of trust. But that made me realize how easy it is to lose friends and such, so why place all my faith in them. The only person I know I will need to trust is my future wife (whoever she may be) its just going to be hard to put my trust in her, Im not someone that will take a chance on trusting someone else

Kakdiesel said:
Hey velvy :)

I dont want to make it a sexist post, but I mean you have to admit, females have changed for the worse these days (well, in my age group 18-24) because now they want to be like how guys use to be.

OH MY GOD!
I feel old now.
I'm gonna :bawling:

yep nate, your an old timer!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! seriously though, you aren't old at all in that age group, you may be older then me, but your prob wiser than I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom