Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trump tells Pope to kiss his round brown

The pope holds quite literally the most political position on the face of the earth. (Im a political studies major) there are roughly 1.2 BILLION catholics world wide that take his word as ....... the gospel truth. If your a Tump supporter (I am cause piss on Bernie he's an unrealistic idiot promising candy to school yard kids knowing he's gonna screw them later...... IMO) then the leader of the Catholic faith stepping out and openly putting down a presidential candidate has to make you wonder. Just how far will the world go to keep him out office? Yes political leaders should be scared because he's self financed unaffiliated and didn't promise anything he can't do. Toupee is the way gentlemen come on over to the dark side.

You should have studied basic English, sentence structure and diction, you stupid faggot.

Hey hey hey leave my uncle daddy Calvin out it this. Lmfao your just upset that we play the banjo better than your 2 dollar whore mother.

Wow you can attack my grammer my home, my education and my family, but at the end of the day you can't down Trump. Lol its comical how hard your trying to distract from the point.

You have no point.

None of the candidates are remotely decent choices in any sense of the word, however the republican party is an absolute joke. The dems at least narrowed it down to two horrible choices. The republicans have an entire circus sideshow of the most pathetic freaks to ever step up to a debate podium. No republican will win this election and the republican party has began it's descent. They've proven they have nothing of value to offer the world.

Top Bottom