Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it True that Crystal Meth has Battery Acid in IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
curling said:
Seems like that would be pretty bad for you. I mean how can a human body withstand battery acid?
Direct this to Pizzaman or planotexas whatever.

Honestly, I think the battery acid thing is DARE propaganda...I found a recipe online and battery acid was not listed as a ingredient...

Milo Hobgoblin said:
WOW.

I nominate this for "stupidest thread EVER!"

Wow at least I won some award. Have you never heard that? I was just checking to see if there was any validity to the urban legend. A friend of mine tested positive for just trying a little I mean like a taste he said. Now he stuck to a 15 area for five years. He is very sucessful too it is a shame he needs to grow up. Drugs suck. I will be honest I did some crystal meth when I was younger and it does cause you to have the best sex ever but the come down isn't worth it.

as long as we're being honest, I did a rail of meth once as well (only drug ever done minus 'shrooms and weed)...the shit fucked me up for at least 5 hours, just from one rail...I hated the buzz, fucking anixeity sucked.

Gambino said:
as long as we're being honest, I did a rail of meth once as well (only drug ever done minus 'shrooms and weed)...the shit fucked me up for at least 5 hours, just from one rail...I hated the buzz, fucking anixeity sucked.

Yea but did you have any sex on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom