Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TROOPS HEADING OUT! more and more, we all need to realize what they are sacrificing.

Themachine01

I have spoke to a few of my friends that are getting shipped out. They explained to me that they are sending more and more troops out. 2 of them have just recently gotten married, therefore missing their first Christmas together as husband and wife, and one of them had a baby boy 8 months ago and will be missing his baby's first Christmas. The father is very upset about missing his child's 1st Christmas but knows that he has to go. I feel for him, I cant imagine having to leave my 1st child during the holidays. Just keep this in mind friends. Lets keep our prayers with them during this holiday season.

Last edited:
This should be made a sticky for a little while. We have to remember that those leaving their families are leaving to fight for us, you and me.

I couldn't even begin to fathom the idea of being shipped out to protect my country in a war. The fact that I may possibly never see my loved one's again make these men and women truly a great Icon for this great nation of ours. I'm very selfish.

Saizen said:
I couldn't even begin to fathom the idea of being shipped out to protect my country in a war. The fact that I may possibly never see my loved one's again make these men and women truly a great Icon for this great nation of ours.

Very true!

They should have thought about these things when they signed up to do a JOB for whatever period of time they signed for... This is their job and everyone in America is truly gratefull for these people ,and we all know they will be fine and come home unharmed...

On a side note , do you feel the same way when you get pulled over by a CHP or State trooper because you were speeding? That person goes out EVERY NIGHT AND DAY to protect the people of your town, city, county , state. Him and his family also face the same fears of never coming home...

These are what we call JOB HAZARDS and we have to realize that war might be one of these hazards if you are signing up to SERVE YOUR COUNTRY in the military....

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
They should have thought about these things when they signed up to do a JOB for whatever period of time they signed for... This is their job and everyone in America is truly gratefull for these people ,and we all know they will be fine and come home unharmed...

On a side note , do you feel the same way when you get pulled over by a CHP or State trooper because you were speeding? That person goes out EVERY NIGHT AND DAY to protect the people of your town, city, county , state. Him and his family also face the same fears of never coming home...

These are what we call JOB HAZARDS and we have to realize that war might be one of these hazards if you are signing up to SERVE YOUR COUNTRY in the military....

I understand that a state trooper goes out and risks his life while on the job, they are getting paid to do the job they chose to do. I understand that these troops, some of which are my friends, should have thought about these things when signing up. BUT, I never said that a state trooper doesnt risk his/her life, why would you even bring that up.

If you sign up to serve for your country, you may think of these things, but that could be at a time when you are single and dont have much going for you. Then things can change and unexpectedly have a family and kids in the years that follow while you are still serving. So are we not to feel for these troops or their families while they are seperated from their families during the holiday season, a very special family time? Are we just supposed to say owe well, they signed up for it, they should have known this, known what they would be giving up 3 years down the road.

Are state troopers leaving the country and going into a unknown country to do their job? All I am saying is that we need to remember what they are doing for us and to keep our prayers with them and their families, bottom line.

Top Bottom