Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trillion Dollar Coin? LOL

Yeah cause Obama is coming in on the backend. Had he been president 20-30 years ago he'd be fine. It's a bubble dude and you know this full well you're just a professional troll for one side of a pre rendered boiler plate narrative. Obama just came in on the wrong end of the bubble. And if the U.S were never the worlds reserve currency? Reagan wouldn't have done shit!! Of course "some" people got richer under Reagan, it was the start of the bubble. The problem was and always has been that no administration after Reagan ever wanted to come in and say hey folks, we have to contract a lil here. There always HAD to be an expansion of the standard of living at all costs because that's what american people had come to expect..except no one told them it was a bubble that would arbitrarily pop at some point in the future. But hey, YOLO right? So they said fuck it and let it slide. Let the next generation figure things out, they'll be smart.....right? Yeah right, those kids playing 10 hours of Call of Duty every day...they'll get right on that.

Reagan inherited the Carter mess. No president since then has faced a greater cleanup challenge. Barry's mess will be much worse than Carter's, but that is a problem for 2016.

I like the posts where you are so wrong and so confident at the same time. Those are my favorite.

Reagan inherited the Carter mess. No president since then has faced a greater cleanup challenge. Barry's mess will be much worse than Carter's, but that is a problem for 2016.

I like the posts where you are so wrong and so confident at the same time. Those are my favorite.

ahh ic what you did there, ur parroting the Dems claim that Obama inherited Bushie's mess. So in essence ur adding absolutely nothing of any value. Carter was a mess, I grant you that....but that had nothing at all to do with why Reagan started deficit spending trend. It is and was exactly as I have previously stated, simply the start of a bubble that made everybody feel good. This is the collapse of that bubble. All the non keynsian economists agree. This is what Paul and the Libertarians have been talking about for decades. This isn't straight of my desk, this is not simply my opinion. These are the conclusions of free thinking men who have spent decades studying Fiat currency. If you're gonna claim you know better than men like Paul, hey fine...then go to the Mises forums and sign up under the name plunkey and lets see you debate those guys.

ahh ic what you did there, ur parroting the Dems claim that Obama inherited Bushie's mess. So in essence ur adding absolutely nothing of any value. Carter was a mess, I grant you that....but that had nothing at all to do with why Reagan started deficit spending trend. It is and was exactly as I have previously stated, simply the start of a bubble that made everybody feel good. This is the collapse of that bubble. All the non keynsian economists agree. This is what Paul and the Libertarians have been talking about for decades. This isn't straight of my desk, this is not simply my opinion. These are the conclusions of free thinking men who have spent decades studying Fiat currency. If you're gonna claim you know better than men like Paul, hey fine...then go to the Mises forums and sign up under the name plunkey and lets see you debate those guys.

Thought you had a tractor or hay bailer or something

Nice fucking thread

Top Bottom