Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trickle down bullshit and corporate welfare while America is focused on the war

I opened my skull with a small hacksaw and scratched my brain with a splintered piece of bamboo. I trust the women I meet tonight will find it quite attractive.

Self inflicted head wounds are always a plus.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I opened my skull with a small hacksaw and scratched my brain with a splintered piece of bamboo. I trust the women I meet tonight will find it quite attractive.

Self inflicted head wounds are always a plus.

I don't know why...but I think I love you, SG.

Love is a funny thing.

One day I gave my love a pickle, she looked at me and said

"Why'd you get me dill, you know I like them sweet"

So I pulled out a hatchet, and severed one of her feet.

Then one day, I gave my love a ring

She looked at me funny, so I gave her neck a wring.

I cannot fathom how, or why I feel this way.

But all I know is that it beats the fuck out of being gay.

strongchick said:
True, we have a mixed economy now. But conservatives prefer a less hands on approach. I hardly think corporate welfare is consistent with hands off approach to government.

And getting back to the central issue: why on earth should we pay IBM et al money in the billions? They offer no guarantee of a return of this investment...not that they could...

I'm not aware of anyone that argues for the government to stay out of government 100%. But at the same time, look at how harmful too much government control can be (read banking industry).

Why give money to businesses? Because businesses represent the second largest spending sector in the American economy. Yes, households are the largest, but their is a big difference. Businesses are more capable of correctly investing stocks, houshold spending is mored dependent upon flows. And the money given to the businesses is a stock, and therefore has the POTENTIAL of being put to better use by the businesses. That being said, I'd love it if the government gave me a few billion to invest and save.

smallmovesal said:
lol that visa program i think is the one i am hoping will land me a visa to work in the US

I hope I didn't offend you....oops.

Come on over! The land of opportunity! Our employment situation is getting ugly...

strongchick said:

I hope I didn't offend you....oops.

Come on over! The land of opportunity! Our employment situation is getting ugly...

yeah no harm done babe... it's on the nafta Tsomething list (graphic design) so i hope to get in that way

actually it worked very well. Look at Regan he lowered taxes then during the Clinton administration by then the money had "trickled down" causing the most economic growth in history. I think it will work. I don't know about you but a completely free market will put many out of jobs, and start us towards an economic plunder.

daised said:
actually it worked very well. Look at Regan he lowered taxes then during the Clinton administration by then the money had "trickled down" causing the most economic growth in history. I think it will work. I don't know about you but a completely free market will put many out of jobs, and start us towards an economic plunder.

I don't advocate a free market...I just don't understand hands on when conservatives are supposed to be handsoff.

It took what, six years (between Reagan and Clinton) for trickle down to work?
The length of time suggests to me that if you are correct, then I may as well get ready to go work at WalMart as a greeter for 5 years.

Top Bottom