Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace test prop cycle need dosage opinions

bangv1

Hey guys first post just after some help on how much test and tren ill need as my guy can only pick the gear up in the next few days which didnt give me any time to research the cycle properly (which I will do before I start and will post a proper run down of the cycle/pct for people to pick at) just need to know how much gear to tell the guy to get will 2x10 ml vials of both do the job for a 10 or 12 week cycle? Ive heard alot of different opinions on dosages for the two but not too sure at this point how much I should take previous cycles have been test e and test e /deca cycles at 500mg test/350 mg deca a week ran pcts perfectly had blood work done to check barely had any sides through out the cycles only a little acne on shoulders stats are 24 yrs old training for 3 year's 97 kg 6.5 ft 8% bf any info would be appreciated

Hey guys first post just after some help on how much test and tren ill need as my guy can only pick the gear up in the next few days which didnt give me any time to research the cycle properly (which I will do before I start and will post a proper run down of the cycle/pct for people to pick at) just need to know how much gear to tell the guy to get will 2x10 ml vials of both do the job for a 10 or 12 week cycle? Ive heard alot of different opinions on dosages for the two but not too sure at this point how much I should take previous cycles have been test e and test e /deca cycles at 500mg test/350 mg deca a week ran pcts perfectly had blood work done to check barely had any sides through out the cycles only a little acne on shoulders stats are 24 yrs old training for 3 year's 97 kg 6.5 ft 8% bf any info would be appreciated

Depend on how many mg u got in a ml! Normaly they says drop.your test lower than tren . I did 600 sust 300. Tren without any side but everyone is diferente. Normally less test = less side . Tren is hard enough to make.it work

Sent from my LG-E400R using EliteFitness

Vials are 10 ml at 100mg/ml old mate who im getting it off tells me ill need 4 vials of the tren and 3 of the test seems like alot especially test wise... dont want to go off what he says though since the only thing they run with theyre tren cycles is nolva...

Vials are 10 ml at 100mg/ml old mate who im getting it off tells me ill need 4 vials of the tren and 3 of the test seems like alot especially test wise... dont want to go off what he says though since the only thing they run with theyre tren cycles is nolva...

4 Vial of tren is 4000mg.. u normally dont run tren over than 6 weeks especially if your new to aas. U shouldn't be touching either lol anyway. Take 2 vial. That makes you 2000. U decide 5 weeks of 400 tren (rlly enough) or 6 weeks of 300 and the 7 of 200

Test is just like you want! Like i said some say more test give you more side.. some says more test is better(old thinking)

Top Bottom