Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Club Songs off all TIME

Sandstorm - DJ Darude (my FAAAAAAAAAAAVORITE!) I dance to this one best!

Feel the Beat - DJ Darude (ok, ok, .........this is my favorite too!)

any remix from sarah mclachlan....club music with her kind of vocals is just amazing.....very sexy!!! :)

*silence* by tj tiesto's in search of sunrise remix might be my favorite

My Fav Dance songs...

1. Mon A Q- Stay in love (The fast tempo version) 7:27
2. Gigi D' Angotsino vs. Darude- I'll fly with sandstorm 12:30
3. La Rissa- I do both Jay & Jane (Rave Mix)
4. Sarah Mclachlan- Silence (Dj tiesto mix)
5. INOJ- Love you Down (Mixologist mix)

Well thats my top FIVE! ;)

There are so many, but I'm feeling Pussy 2000 - It's Gonna Be Alright (Rockdapussy Remix) right now. D:Fuse dropped it at the Paul Oakenfold tour in Philly and it was off the hook.

Sandstorm is definitely one of teh classics, there are so many now its hard to pick a few. I did like "castles in the sky", there were a ton of remixes on it this year. Basically i like any breakbeat by a good artist.

damn u guys listen to some cheese, how about something u DONT hear on the radio

hennes and cold - The Second Trip (DJ Scot Project Remix)
cinderella - the realm (d devils remix)
tony draper - Diamonds are Forever

thse are exit classics

honestly i never heard sand storm in a "real" club

this song most of you probably will not know but you will know it when it becomes available to the public

Going Thru It

Jonathan Peters plays this at Sound Factory every saturday. It is without a doubt the sickest club song I have ever heard in my life.

darude sucks for real, nothing named is good house, it's 103.5 cheese. sorry, hit mondo music and get some real shit. here's a brief list, i can't remember all the producers

any johnny viscious with plasmic honey vocals track, the newest one from mars to venus or something like that is sick, but the original extacy (take your shirts off)

take you on a trip -- anyone from the big fridays at roxy era, 3 years ago, unbelievable

africa -- denny tsettos, blows up the intensity

waiting for tonight -- hex hector remix at exit when it was still good

flow -- london suede, jp remixed it for about 1 hour, halloween, 3 years ago (when it came out and prior to the radio raping it), eliminated all the beat, used just the vocal play over, i went into a hole just listening to the remixing, it's a shame not everyone heard it, my friends and i still consider it an experience

bass, beats, and harmony -- brooklyn bounce

trouble with me -- black legend

boots on the run -- sf anthem 4 years ago

follow me

insomnia -- when it came out 5 years or so ago

vulcan -- johnny v.

i can think of a ton more, unspeakable joy at temps, you don't even know me at temps, whitney houston at temps.

Top Bottom