Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Club Songs off all TIME

dknyguy said:
Well I have learned one thing from this topic most of you people are geeekssss. Aside from some good post all I see is people writing about are cheesey songs from the past two years. I for one also go to Tempts I have to def agree with the Whitney Houston deal anything by her at Tempts rocks. Also Energy 52 rocks as does titty twister by viper as does the king of pain (the police) . I will post some more songs if anyone is intersted in old school limelight stuff, now that was going out.

Bro, i just learned one thing from your shitty ass post. Your a fuckin geek yourself. Limelight? R U serious? Tempts is alright, but try some real clubs like the Factory. Limelight....you have to be joking.:rolleyes:

1. Danny tenaglia- elements
2. green velvet- La La Land
3. Superchumbo- revolution (high club mix)
4. Celeda-be your self(DT mix)
5. Robbie rivera- Feel this

hmmm.. to me songs get "old" after only a few plays... i spin trance -- the dark, progressive kind w/o lyrics (i think that lyrics often times ruin otherwise great songs...) and i know that my taste in music is not cheesy... want a demo cd? email me at [email protected] and i will do my best...

i also dig on breaks and dnb but trance is still my fav... house? no thanks (with a few exceptions)... too bad that san diego doesn't care much for trance -- it doesn't seem that many people do... oh well, fuck it....

and i cant list any favorites because they change weekly...

'99 was a VERY GOOOOOD party year for me and i still remember:

Kay cee - Escape (that tune ALWAYS gets me there)
Gouryella - Binary Finary '99
Armin van Buuren - Communication
Soulwatcher - Blue (remake of system f - out of the blue)

Definately e-tarding rolling material!

On GHB i favour slightly slower paced trance, like:
Blank & Jone - Beyond Time
Dance 2 Trance - Power of american natives
or (funny) faster paced hardhouse like played by
Tom Harding
JP
Clive King

I think it has to do a lot of WHERE and WHEN you got into the clubbing scene and what drugs you do...

I mean when on shrooms i might listen to intricate goa-trance jazz and trip-hip that i normally wouldn't

;)

Damn alot of you have no taste whatsoever. Here are some fiyah tracks, mainly trance/gatecrasher type stuff:

paul oakenfold - southern sun (dj tiesto remix)
delerium - heaven's earth (matt darey mix)
dj tiesto - urban train (vocal edit)
paul van dyk - for an angel
the thrillseekers - synaesthesia
miss shiva - dreams
dirty vegas - days go by
lange feat. skye - drifting away
rank 1 - true love never dies

Hey vicmac or whatever your name is. I am talking about Limelight pre you being allowed to go out. I am not talking about it right now. It isnt even open anymore you retard. I was talking about the limelight like 6 years ago. The factory is def a good club but only after 8 a.m. and basically it is for geeks before that. So if you are going to talk about clubs with me maybe you should do your homework about NASA, SHELTER, USA, and Robots before you start talking about who is a geek. By the way I agree 100 percent with anyone that talked about Plastic Dreams, what about Reach by lil moe ying yang.

Top Bottom