Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Club Songs off all TIME

I just got back from a euro adventure and I was really fucking happy to hear a little hip-hop.

Best club song ever- California Love- 2pac:)

I love the baguio track, I am still playing it after two years.

Being from NY, if there is one classic house track for me it has to be Plastic Dreams by Jaydee. Also Love and Happiness by River Ocean. Armands remixes of Tori Amos and Sneaker Pimps.

nikolai_bolkov said:
Check out these tech house DJs:

Darren Emerson
Derrick Carter
Deep Dish (when they play at Centro Fly, NY, they play tech house!)

I feel you there. I have yet to see deep dish, but I have seen the others at one time or another. emerson is dope live

Well I have learned one thing from this topic most of you people are geeekssss. Aside from some good post all I see is people writing about are cheesey songs from the past two years. I for one also go to Tempts I have to def agree with the Whitney Houston deal anything by her at Tempts rocks. Also Energy 52 rocks as does titty twister by viper as does the king of pain (the police) . I will post some more songs if anyone is intersted in old school limelight stuff, now that was going out.

The issue with club songs is that freshness is as big of a factor when it comes to originality.

So, a huge club track 2 years ago wouldn't do much damage next to the fresh cuts.

However, seeing Eric Morillo drop DJ Shandy's Overdrive at the Subliminal Sessions @ Backdoor Bamby @ Crobar during the 2002 WMC was sick!

Anyone who was there holla, cuz that was the sickets party of the WMC by far this year (btw Xpress2, Fatboy Slim, and Darren Emerson also did damage that night). Emerson opened up his set in the vip room with the Bedrock remix of Underworld's Cowgirl. Siiiick! Miami style!

Top Bottom