Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Club Songs off all TIME

silence - delerium feat sarah Mclachian

9pm 'till i come - ATB

Sandstorm - Darude

Operation blade - public domain

Rythem is a dancer - Snap (i think?)

Resurection - P.P.k

I do not like trance, nu nrg, hard house because whatever is played at the clubs is mostly cheese, and EVERYONE listens to it. I am all bout the house and the wicked ass jungle. sheit, put me in a room where there is a few people and someone fucking it up on the decks like dieselboy or bad company and it is on. I don't need to go to a club where everyone is all etarded out and just jumping up and down to the beat rather than dancing to the music. if you got skills, show 'em, if you just wanna jump up and down, meet me at a punk show so I could toss your ass to some skinheads, otherwise hate the game, not the player.

:dance2:

SF TRACKS
trb aftermath heinz remix
anything by marco bailey including konverter, from the other side, white inferno, and cannonball
anything by thomas schumacher, im feeling shelford road(devilfish remix)
anything with Luz Divina.....and as you all know, Going Thru It
slow all these songs down to 134 bpm, they are all too fast, and there you have it, Factory all over em!!!!!!!!!!

DT TYPE TRACKS
evolution-walking on fire(sickkkk)
organized noise-let the reign begin
mooncat-strong(superchumbo)
hydrogen rockers-musica
chonga-thunder in the literal
peace divison-feel my drums
MV-wait till tomorrow
anything by robbie rivera, superchumbo, x press 2, Deep Dish, DT himself, calderone, etc.....

all of these are on audiogalaxy, enjoy.........:mix:

JoNaThAnPeTerS, I am right there with you!

DT at Vinyl is sick!

I see the trend here in Miami to slower, harder, tribal tracks, and I love it!

Ivano Bellini (sp?) at Opium on Sundays does it riiiiiight!

Just a small point I would like to make...the reason Darude is played on the radio is in fact because it is such a universal hit...IE:sandstorm...feel the beat....etc.....so many people liked it that is why it is on so many playlists......best I don't think so....popular.....uh try to argue that one....check soundscan ....the single most requested "club" track in the past 10 years......UH DUH Sandstorm.....now on to other tracks.....a personl favorite is Hani....Baby Want A Ride......I can roll without tabs to that song...old Sneaker Pimps remixes.....anything by Seb Fontaine...Oaky...or Carl Cox......right now very into Timo Maas...and a hometown hero Dave Aude.......PEACE:p

nikolai_bolkov said:
JoNaThAnPeTerS, I am right there with you!

DT at Vinyl is sick!

I see the trend here in Miami to slower, harder, tribal tracks, and I love it!

Ivano Bellini (sp?) at Opium on Sundays does it riiiiiight!
slower, harder, tribal tracks??? sick!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

S/F

Check out these tech house DJs:

Darren Emerson
Derrick Carter
Deep Dish (when they play at Centro Fly, NY, they play tech house!)

I love Jam & Spoon (Brainbug remix)"The Age of Love"..
Lio aka Vaiio-Rapture(Riva remix)
Rui Da Silva-Touch Me..
Rain-Brainbug(Johny Vicious remix)

Top Bottom