Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Club Songs off all TIME

its not personal,i just don't think people on the board respect an opinion enough

Last edited:
LeviathanX said:
There are so many, but I'm feeling Pussy 2000 - It's Gonna Be Alright (Rockdapussy Remix) right now.

well when I first heard it back in may 2001 it was kindda cool but now everytime I hear it I cant help myself from switching to the original Rock the Casbah, by the Clash.......

ok, i am glad my point was better received, no disrespect meant.

x biker:
still have to bring me up, TINY LOSER. didn't even leave an opinion on the post, TINY LOSER. this is the second time you had to bring me up, TINY LOSER. i didn't even reply to all the funny ass posts that call you a small bitch from your spot injections site, TINY LOSER. you are far from my size like you lied about in the last disagreement we had, TINY LOSER. save it, once again TINY LOSER. you have nothing better to do, TINY LOSER, then bring me up. now go run in a hole and hide and don't reply like the last time, TINY LOSER. you are a bitch, TINY LOSER, and i encourage everyone to look at your site injections pics and ask themselves the same thing everybody else does, "why is this TINY LOSER spot shooting where there is no muscle". and then TINY LOSER, reply with your normal, "hey not everyone wants to be big". right, TINY LOSER, most people juice to stay small, fucking moron with your lame ass excuses as to why your tiny. you are a thirty something bitch talking shit over the computer, TINY LOSER. how pathetic are you TINY LOSER? i have enough self respect to leave your cheesy, small, sorry ass alone, do yourself a favor and save some face you pathetic louse. get a hobby, like trying to grow, TINY LOSER. keep bringing me up, i'm like the candyman, i keep my strength the more you talk about me. FUCKING SORRY ASS, TINY, OLD, PATHETIC, WANNABE HANDJOB. next time try and leave your opinion on the post at hand. oh sorry, you were probably all set to say darude is the shit. keep making me look like the better man by bringing me up, i love it. TINY LOSER.

super slappy sam said:
ok, i am glad my point was better received, no disrespect meant.

x biker:
still have to bring me up, TINY LOSER. didn't even leave an opinion on the post, TINY LOSER. this is the second time you had to bring me up, TINY LOSER. i didn't even reply to all the funny ass posts that call you a small bitch from your spot injections site, TINY LOSER. you are far from my size like you lied about in the last disagreement we had, TINY LOSER. save it, once again TINY LOSER. you have nothing better to do, TINY LOSER, then bring me up. now go run in a hole and hide and don't reply like the last time, TINY LOSER. you are a bitch, TINY LOSER, and i encourage everyone to look at your site injections pics and ask themselves the same thing everybody else does, "why is this TINY LOSER spot shooting where there is no muscle". and then TINY LOSER, reply with your normal, "hey not everyone wants to be big". right, TINY LOSER, most people juice to stay small, fucking moron with your lame ass excuses as to why your tiny. you are a thirty something bitch talking shit over the computer, TINY LOSER. how pathetic are you TINY LOSER? i have enough self respect to leave your cheesy, small, sorry ass alone, do yourself a favor and save some face you pathetic louse. get a hobby, like trying to grow, TINY LOSER. keep bringing me up, i'm like the candyman, i keep my strength the more you talk about me. FUCKING SORRY ASS, TINY, OLD, PATHETIC, WANNABE HANDJOB. next time try and leave your opinion on the post at hand. oh sorry, you were probably all set to say darude is the shit. keep making me look like the better man by bringing me up, i love it. TINY LOSER.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Please, point out the lies.

And, shit bro, don't get yourself all worked up.

Marco V- Simulated
Gollum & Yanny- Shadows and lights
Yves Deruyter -Back to earth
Misar vs. Frost -Nature cry
George Acosta -emotions

we don't need another sammy and xbiker fight, calm down bros. But the truth is it all depends on your preferences. THe music varies so much. Honestly, i don't even like half the music that comes from some of the frequent NY dj's. Not saying they are not goood, just saying i like Icey, sharaz, Trashy etc much better, thats MY style. I guess maybe i'd be different if i lived up north, but me personally would take South Beach over NYC anyday of the week.

manny78

Gang Starr's 'Work'? Are you kidding? It was a good song, but not a classic by any stretch. Try 'Manifest' Now that is their all time classic any will get any hip hop club jumpin'. Also Lost Boyz 'Me and my Crazy World'? That is also not a classic. There is nothing really classic that the Lost Boyz have ever done. There best song however would have to be the Frankie Cutlass remix of 'Music Makes Me High' w/Canibus and Kurupt. Now that is also a song that will throw the club into a frenzy. No disrespect, just disagreeing with you. Hip Hop heads would DEFINTIELY wind up choosing different hip hop classics than non Hip Hop heads.

Binary Finary - 2001.

Makes your hairs stand up.

x-press 2 makes some siiiick tribal/chuggy house.

I respect anyones tastes. It's just too bad how good tracks gets destroyed over and over on the radio.

Recent example - Rapture by Iio. Only a couple of months ago I thought this was one of the sickest tunes out. Now it makes me puke.

flex-mb said:
manny78

Gang Starr's 'Work'? Are you kidding? It was a good song, but not a classic by any stretch. Try 'Manifest' Now that is their all time classic any will get any hip hop club jumpin'. Also Lost Boyz 'Me and my Crazy World'? That is also not a classic. There is nothing really classic that the Lost Boyz have ever done. There best song however would have to be the Frankie Cutlass remix of 'Music Makes Me High' w/Canibus and Kurupt. Now that is also a song that will throw the club into a frenzy. No disrespect, just disagreeing with you. Hip Hop heads would DEFINTIELY wind up choosing different hip hop classics than non Hip Hop heads.

Well my classics where based on my personnal experience. I've been spinning in clubs for many years (now only once a month for fun) and I mentionned the songs that were the most popular all through my years in clubs. Of course I could have mentionned Smiff and Wessun, Wu Tang Clan, but like it or not "WOrk" is still hitting hard. Dont ask me why I guess the song is good lol Words I manifest is a bit more underground and different from Work. Also Lostboyz is still driving the crowds crazy, especially the girls....... and you know like me this business is all about the girls lol

Top Bottom