Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Club Songs off all TIME

super slappy sam~

people like you piss me off, everyone has an opinion...don't act like MR. DJ

I go to factory`exit`ect...

people have a right to like whatever they want, what makes you god

You NY people think a song isn't a great song unless its played at the soundfactory? Not knocking it or anything, im sure its great, but you people have to realize the scene's music varies GREATLY from region to region. You go to a kick ass club in orlando or miami and you'll never hear shit like you guys listen to in NY. And here in charlotte also, the kickin clubs play BREAKS. I just think its funny everyone that frequents SF thinks that they are "elite" in some sense because thats their "home" club. Well other cities know how to party also people.

never said soundfactory had better music then any other place. it has really good music in my opinion and its exclusive to the club. its just that most of the club songs listed on this thread are actually played at cheesy clubs and on the radio. to be honest once its hits the radio the song is considered dead. its not just sound factory people and i'm sure ppl all over the world know how to party but nyc has so many great djs and guest djs coming in all the time. jonathan peters at sound factory, we have tiesto coming in feburary at exit, we have pvd and danny tenglia at world in feb too. PVD and Danny are the #2 and #3 of the world's best djs and are both grammy nominated. You can't compare this kind of music to stuff you find in other clubs where you just pop in a cd comp and call it a dance mix. We all have our different tastes yes but since I'm from the NYC area and club quite often I have been spoiled by hearing some of the best.

Have to agree with some of you, there are too many songs out there that are great club songs. Also every area has it's style. I am from Boston so we often follow the NY style, but I have moved to London and they have their own style. HIGH INTENSITY, I have to agree with you, I don't know where some of these people get off saying that certain people's taste suck and they need new style. MAGILICUTI, I have to agree with you as well though in that NY is blessed with some great DJ's, as London is as well. SUPER SLAPPY SAM, are you from the Boston area bro, those songs sound like prime Boston songs about 4 years ago. They are good but very old at that, not knocking them. I really think some of these songs are great especially GOING THRU IT, but again everyone has there own style and likings. PVD, Tiesto and JP are some of my favorite DJ's.

I listened to that "Going Through It" clip on clubplanet.com, and I wasn't all that impressed. It is true... it sounds like a rehashed version of "Blow The Speakers". Although getting old, I'm still feeling iio - Rapture (Deep Dish Remix), also.

LeviathanX said:
I listened to that "Going Through It" clip on clubplanet.com, and I wasn't all that impressed. It is true... it sounds like a rehashed version of "Blow The Speakers". Although getting old, I'm still feeling iio - Rapture (Deep Dish Remix), also.

if you saw my comment on the same thread with the going through it clip (which other people didn't argue) the clip does no justice to the song at all. i will be the first to say the clip sounds like shit. you are missing all the build up, all the energy of the crowd, the real part of the song. the last time i went to sound factory and this song went on this guy kept coming up to me and telling me how nuts this song was. this song always gets a crazy response from the crowd. if you look more on clubplanet.com you'll see it is being called the sickest song in the last 3 years.

didn't mean to piss anybody off, darude is a joke though. i thought this was a best music of the past few years (club music), not the top 8 at 8 club. sorry. and about the nyc thing and the clubs, each club has it's own vibe, and tracks take on a different form when world renowned dj's are mixing them, and not dj tommy t. there is a difference. magilicutti is right, we are spoiled. the fact that jonathon peters and junior vasquez make new songs most of you won't hear for 6 to 8 months after we do and they 10 minutes away for me, makes it alittle different. sorry to piss people off, i'm sure your clubs are good, but if darude came on wherever i was at, i'd leave.

the songs i mentioned are old, that's what i thought the post referred to.

high intensity, sorry i piss you off, i wasn't the only one who called that shit cheese. i look for more than radio air time when i put out my top 10 of all time. i don't shop for house music at the wiz, so don't talk shit, i merely stated that darude is cheese. i'd say it to your face so save the flames, this isn't personal.

drrman, no disrespect, i totally see what you mean, every club has a different feel. i've been all over to hundreds of clubs, and some blow others away. just my opinion.

HighIntensity said:
super slappy sam~

people like you piss me off, everyone has an opinion...don't act like MR. DJ

I go to factory`exit`ect...

people have a right to like whatever they want, what makes you god

:rolleyes:

Uh, huh. Exactly.

The new cd put out by Tommy Boy Productions is excellent...

Paul Okenfold live in Havana...

Any of the old Gatecrasher songs from 3-4 years ago in NYC

Anything Seb Fontaine....

Sasha and Digweed- "Northern Exposure" Tory Amos remix

I have to agree with MaGilicuti:

I've lived all over the place,E-w-s-n, the feel and the energy in NYC is the most fabulous that I have ever felt...It feels like the hub is to a bike tire, with spokes that have equal energy surrounding it giving it the strength to create motion...
Without the spokes or the rest of the cities to give there influence though, NYC's diverse music scene wouldn't be what it is...

1- Energy 52 - Café del Mar

2- Jaydee - Plastic Dreams

3- Modjo - Lady

4- Africanism feat. Bob Sinclair & Bibi - Block Party

5- Gangstarr - Work

6- Lostboyz - Me and my crazy world

7- Mr. Fingers - Can you feel it

8- Deee-Lite - Groove is in the heart (its a sure shot)

9- Eddie Amador - Music

10- Lucy Pearl - I wanna Dance (cause this song brings you in another dimension)

Top Bottom