Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 10 Club Mixes

G

Golfer18--old

This for all of you who go to clubs and get full. I have come up with the best dance/techno/club songs. Just hearing this makes me think of the weekend. ;)

GHB -#6
GHB- #8
Alice DJ- Better Off Alone
GHB- Dance
Prescription- I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love
GHB- Remix of toca's Miracle
DJ Scribble- Remix of Sandstorm
DJ FBI- I See Stars
DJ Craze- Come and Feel my Energy
DJ Acid- Funk Sol Brother

* Download anything you can find under CrackerJacks. If u need me to upload some songs PM me.

I use these to workout too.

I guess its Super-Seniors night on Elite tonight. I can post some oldies too if needed.:)

Golfer, no offense here buddy, but as a house dj for 9 years all I can say is that there is a world of quality dance music waiting for you out there.

I guess u dont know about the new shit. WTF? Give me some names, im open to new shit.:)

None of what you mentioned is new. In fact, Alice DJ's Better Off Alone is about a year and a half right now.

Recommendations (any mixes by these DJs new or old are stellar):

Deep Dish (#1!!!), just came out with Global Underground 21, supposed to be wicked. I've seen them spin twice in NY.

DJ Tiesto - dutch trance, epic, hard and huge sound. I heard him live @ Gatecrasher when they came to Dublin, Ireland. Insane.

Roger Sanchez - awesome NY house DJ, saw him last weekend (and said hello to the man himself in the vip room!). He's a regular in the UK and on Ibiza. World reknown.

Anything on Tidy Trax (best UK hard house label imo).

Danny Tenaglia. Resident at Vinyl in NYC. Has to be heard live to be undestood. Dark, tribal, tracky sound.

The above are a cross section of various types of quality/non-commercialized dance music of the 4/4 flavor (i.e. non-breakbeat/jungle).

These are also some of the best known in their genre. I could list artists and DJs for days...

But also, I shouldn't have been that harsh, since whatever is played in your area at your clubs is what you are going to feel the best with!

Yeah, in my area this is "the shit" in every club.

GHB is NOT old, it came out last week. You should go download some of thier shit.

Im gonna try to find some of your music.:D

What songs from deep dish?

Give me their good ones, i dont wanna download all of them.:)

Top Bottom