Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much negativity!

cman

All i'm reading on this board today are negative thoughts and posts. Be positive and positive things will happen. Lets think positively and stop complaining.

It's a discussion board. If you wanna be negative you can bloody be negative.

You can't be positive all the time you know. Only the Brady Bunch is like that.

It's negative around here, because it's AN INTERNET CHAT BOARD! Most well-adjusted happy people are living real lives. :D

I, personally, have nothing better to do than sit around and post here.

cman said:
All i'm reading on this board today are negative thoughts and posts. Be positive and positive things will happen. Lets think positively and stop complaining.

FUCK YOU!!!!

Actually I stay positive allmost all of the time, and help others stay positive as well. I am a youth counsellor as well I am going to be a police officer. You could be positive all the time if you wanted. Defeatist attitudes are for losers. Always turn negative into positive, and you will come out on top. I used to go to work saying "I hate my job", "this is going to be a long day" and guess what going in with a negative attitude just put me in a bad mood to begin with, and also brings down fellow employees, and it also made the day extremely long. Rather going in positive makes the day go by much quicker and keeps everyone in good spirits. Good day.

Mr Youth Coucellor

I need help, I have an obsession with getting breast implants, whats the matter with me? How can I stay positive about myself, and be happy with what I have?

gwyneth is hot

a-paltrow.jpg

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
Mr Youth Coucellor

I need help, I have an obsession with getting breast implants, whats the matter with me? How can I stay positive about myself, and be happy with what I have?

You can't. Get the implants. Now.

cman said:
Actually I stay positive allmost all of the time, and help others stay positive as well. I am a youth counsellor as well I am going to be a police officer. You could be positive all the time if you wanted. Defeatist attitudes are for losers. Always turn negative into positive, and you will come out on top. I used to go to work saying "I hate my job", "this is going to be a long day" and guess what going in with a negative attitude just put me in a bad mood to begin with, and also brings down fellow employees, and it also made the day extremely long. Rather going in positive makes the day go by much quicker and keeps everyone in good spirits. Good day.

do you molest those children? a majority of child molesters are youth counselors. i did a report on it

Top Bottom