Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too harsh?

jnevin

So the ex pretty much bailed on my daughter (again) this weekend. She left town from Thursday until Monday and got her a sitter I had never met to watch her while I work. I went and met her before bringing her there and it's fine. They've been friends for a while. I'm obviously stressed over her relationship with this married douchebag since she wants to bring him around our daughter. There's a bit of a back story to this douchebag but I don't feel like getting into it now. We'll just say he's married, barely separated, and bailed on his three kids, one of which was one month old when he left.

So she called me late last night after I had a shitty night at work and I could tell she'd been drinking. She wanted to know how my daughter was and I was short with my answers. Said she's fine, why not call the sitter and ask. She got pissy so I said "Well, she hasn't asked for you and she's more excited to go to the sitter than she is to go to your house. Happy?". Sad thing is it's true. So she got pissy, I could hear married doosh in the background, and I hung up.

So I sent her this text:

Don't try to act like you care
about how she's doing just
because you have an audience.
Stick with what you're good at.
Focus on yourself. You two
deserve each other. Pathetic.

I hate this stupid cvnt.

I don't want to come across as abusive. At least not in text. They've been seeing each other for two months now and she said they're talking about moving in together. I can't let my pet human be around that shit. She can be the needy pig that she wants to be on her own time. Leave Q out of it.

The only way I've been able to keep him away from my daughter is I told my ex I'd become his wife's best friend and help her out with the divorce. Tell her everything about the ex, that he's been around my kid and not his own, to get a mean atty and go after everything he's worth, etc. He told the ex he's going to try for joint custody. If they force my hand in this he'll be lucky to have one weekend a month.

he doesn't like kids...obviously...he bailed on his own...so, if they move in together, i predict that YOU will be spending a LOT more time with your kid...and that is a good thing, yes???

he doesn't like kids...obviously...he bailed on his own...so, if they move in together, i predict that YOU will be spending a LOT more time with your kid...and that is a good thing, yes???

The only time I don't have her now is Wednesday nights, Thursday during the day, and while I'm working. The ex said she's ready to play mommy to his kids. These guys have their heads so far up their asses it's ridiculous. I feel like I'm watching a reality show with a cast of 16 year olds.

I don't want to come across as abusive. At least not in text. They've been seeing each other for two months now and she said they're talking about moving in together. I can't let my pet human be around that shit. She can be the needy pig that she wants to be on her own time. Leave Q out of it.

Two months and movin in together ? Go ahead and throw in pig whore!

Sorry bro - Ionia it is your kids Mom. Keep your cool. Hope you get the custody. This will not work in her favor.

Two months and movin in together ? Go ahead and throw in pig whore!

Sorry bro - Ionia it is your kids Mom. Keep your cool. Hope you get the custody. This will not work in her favor.

Yeah I know. I document everything that's Q related. The ex is really going to regret her behavior. I just hope she figures it all out before Q starts to see her for what she is, or what she's being.

Plank, thank you. I may take you up on that. I had a cop friend do a little more digging, but nothing interesting came up.

Top Bottom