Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was This Too Harsh?

C

CutEnough

My neighbor was having a garage sale on my street. This was the first time I've seen anyone have a garage sale near me. Well, our garages are facing each other and I was annoyed with all the trashy shoppers so I asked my neighbor, "how much for everything." He said that he would take $500. I agreed and said I would give him an additional $25 to box it and take it to the curb for garbage day. He walked away mad. ;)

CutEnough said:
My neighbor was having a garage sale on my street. This was the first time I've seen anyone have a garage sale near me. Well, our garages are facing each other and I was annoyed with all the trashy shoppers so I asked my neighbor, "how much for everything." He said that he would take $500. I agreed and said I would give him an additional $25 to box it and take it to the curb for garbage day. He walked away mad. ;)

:lmao: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CutEnough said:

it put a smile on my face to read that, it really did

Dude garage sales are for one day, maybe a few hours. lol You could`nt wait that long? damn bro.

what if he asked for the money?

I would have paid him. As it is, I doubt he'll ever have another one. lol

Dude garage sales are for one day, maybe a few hours. lol You could`nt wait that long? damn bro.

One of my strong points isnt patience. :)

Top Bottom