Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Fat For EF: The bran987 & jnevin Story, PART 2, the AFTER pics!

Who won? bran or jnevin?

• Bran987

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Jnevin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
bran987 said:
They had just come straight from the dry cleaners. I have wood. you know I was surprised even nice hangers only cost about $1 each. I'm changing lots of stuff at my apartment right now. it never fails when I post pics I always get ripped on some periphery part of the picture dealing with my apartment.

and yeah scotsman, I do the whole "trim upper body hair but not leg hair" thing lol.

so KB you and me are the next contest, since you and I are both sort of lean now we'll see who can put on the most muscle!

I got 5 karma hits so far jnevin how many have you gotten? (that's why we did this contest). I hope it picks up soon, that's not even 1 hit per week of our training.

I'm cool with that. Probably couldn't start it for another few months at best

Good job! You both improved. Bran wins by a nose. . .keep it going. . .set a target date of July 4th and drop the shirts again.

wow... great job BOTH of you! Bran... seems things worked out great for you... even in that short peorid of time! Kudo's to both! Hard work and dedication paid off!

Frisky said:
wow... great job BOTH of you! Bran... seems things worked out great for you... even in that short peorid of time! Kudo's to both! Hard work and dedication paid off!

stop fishing for cawk pics... damn sickening!

Bran definitely ended up leaner, I knew he would since he started leaner. Before the contest, I hadn't really worked out for close to a year and a half, was in a job I hated, and was basically drinking myself into oblivion. It's embarrassing to think back to it to be honest. I plan to be 10% or below by Christmas and I'll post up pics then.

Just to give an idea of strength/ fitness before and after too:

When I started back up, I could bench 135 10 times. It was actually a set. This past Thursday I got 10, 8, 8 with 100 lb db's.

I'm squatting 315 3 x 12 now, DL'ing the same.

I could jog around the track once before I had to take a break, and now I can run intervals for 20 minutes with a pretty high intensity, 30 with moderate.

Thanks guys for being so supportive and for the kind words. I also got to know Bran a little through this thing, and he's a great guy.

10 weeks and I'll be 210 lbs. of mangled steel.

WOW! I'm impressed both of you guys made great progress. Posting pics takes balls. Most here won't do it.

galaxy said:
Nice job jnevin! Look much improved.....Bran that back double bicep looks good. Play around with your camera and i bet you could make a back avatar that rivals bruce410's....amazing improvement on both of you...better than ive seen on the juice board in all honestly.....i thought satch and juiceauthority both looked like shit in there before and after and they were on gas......again, im very impressed....Awesome fucking job!

Juiceauthority talked so much shit, then I seen his pics :rolleyes: What a joke

Top Bottom