Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tonight I went to the club/bar alone and had a blast! Thanks for the advice everyone!

healother

Tonight I did something I never did before. I ventured out alone to the club and then the bar. I figured this would help me break my comfort zone, help me learn more, and help me be more social.

So I did it, and had a great time!

I first went to the club at around 10:45. Well it was 18+ night. And everyone there was probably 18-19. They acted like they were in highschool and none of the women were drinking so that sucked, lol. I tried dancing up to some girls but didnt have much success, I think because I wasnt trying hard enough. I tried moving in and making eye contact but it didnt work.

So at around midnight I left and went to this bar a mile down the road. They have this dance floor and the place was pretty packed. So I walk in and bump into a dude named Dan I met the last time there who was friends with someone else i knew.

good thing:
I start going around the dance floor, walking up to groups and doing my thing, but people arent being very receptive. All of a sudden this petite, amazing body, hot woman comes out of nowhere and starts dancing with me, being extremely flirtatious, grinding with me and just all over my body. i was loving it, we were dancing close and having a blast. Then I notice Dan is just staring at me from like 2 ft away. I'm like 'huh?' Then a few minutes later he is still staring at me. I'm thinking 'wtf' so I turn away.

bad thing:
Later the girl splits off and Dan tells me "by the way, her boyfriend is standing right there, you gotta be more careful" and points to her boyfriend 10 feet away. Then I see the boyfriend start making out with her, I'm like "wtf". So later I asked her and she admitted it was her boyfriend. I'm glad I didnt get pounded on for that.

good thing:
So I'm feeling kinda down about that standing on the sideline, and all of a sudden this dude (named Mike) walks up to me and is like 'hey man we gotta get you dancing' and brings me out there and starts going up to random girls and working me in with them. it worked somewhat. I danced alongside some girls in a group which was cool. I found out later he even offered to buy a drink for a girl if she danced with me! I ended up dancing with her and she told him the drink was unnecessary she danced with me anyway.

bad thing:
I met some of Dan's friends who came with him, one girl named Christy and the other one named "Allysa" Well i said hi to Christy who talked to me for a bit but was completely just ignoring me on the dance floor which sucked because it proved her friendliness earlier was just fake. So she gets upset later because someone stole her just purchased drink.
she said to me: "would you buy me a drink?
I said: "well I dunno, you look like you've had a lot already' (which she had)
she said: "no im fine i want another"
I said: "well, I dunno, are you my friend?"
she said: "yea, i was kinda dancing with you earlier right?"
I said: "the key word is kinda, it didnt even think you were i thought you were blowing me off earlier"
she said: "well I'll be your friend and dance with you if you buy me a drink"
I said: "I'll think about it"
she said: "nevermind, dont bother"
Later I was dancing by her and said "wanna dance?" and she goes "no, you didnt buy me a drink earlier" and that was that. Her friend Alyssa was a bitch too, and wouldnt even acknowledge me when I first met Christy.

good thing:
So at the end of the night, I'm dancing around girls and I figured hey why dont i just ask the first girl who even half smiles at me. So I see this cute petite girl dancing with her friend, wonderful body, boobs, butt, face. She sort of smiled at me briefly and looked the other way, and I thought "is this enough of an indicator"? I figured heck good enough, and asked "Hey do you want to dance?" She said "sure" and she moved in and started dancing close with me and then slow dancing, she could tell i was a little nervous and said relax and i did and she said "ah thats much better". and she grabbed my hands and helped move them (she could tell i was inexperienced) and was very smiley friendly and danced closely. We talked a bit, I found out she is 32, lol, but she's so pretty and in shape she looks 23. Then we slow danced and we felt each other a little bit, hands on bodies, it was wonderful! At the end she said "that was awesome" I said "yeah, totally awesome" and she told me I should call her to hang out sometime, and then gave me her number. Her name is Jen.

She made my night. That slow dance was excellent and she was very understanding of my lack of experience and helped me along.

So as I was leaving I bumped into Mike outside and told him he was a cool dude and thanked him for helping me out.
He and his friends (a couple girls and guys) were pretty hammered and they all needed a ride. So I offered to give them a ride to his place. I drove them there and a girl in their group paid me $20 as a thank you.

So yeah, what a night!

I want to give out a special thanks to all the members in the other thread that suggested that go out alone.

Goldendelicious (for all the advice over the years, his patience with me, and the advice in the last thread about doing this.) Also GD, I started taking your advise and texting girls too :)

MsBeverlyHills for stronly advising it, and giving me karma that suggested to do it too :)

others who said to do it:
jimsbbc
javaguru
nimbus
avidinternet
ponyfitness
mrplunkey

and thanks to anyone i missed in that thread and all the others who have given me advice about this stuff over the years, I'm finally putting it to use!

------------

Cliff Notes (for those who dont know what they are missing)

1. I did a bold move tonight and went to the club/bar alone for the first time!
2. The club was a lame 18+ night.
3. At the bar I had a great time and several things happened:
4. I grinded and danced heavily with an amazingly hot chick and later found out her boyfriend was there. but i didnt get beat up.
5. Some dude comes out of nowhere and starts helping me approach chicks on the dance floor, he could tell i needed the help! awesome dude!
6. A girl who was friends with another friend of mine tried to con me into buying her a drink and i blew her off. i was a bit harsh, and it was awkward, haha
7. I danced with another amazingly hot chick, we slow danced, and had a wonderful time. she said it was awesome and offered me her number.
8. i gave the dude from item #4 and his friends a ride home and was compensated $20 for driving them 15 miles :)

9.Thanks for your advice everyone! It worked!

Congrats.

Time and more outings will just improve your confidence along with everything else needed. Keep lifting and please dress well. Your confidence is key. good luck

Wow... Good for you bro. Congrats.

I didn't recommend going on your own because your so green.

But if you're pulling that shit off and you walk away feeling good about it, then keep doing it.

IF this is the case, the only thing that held you back was your retarded parents backwards thinking.

Oh... and in the future... you don't have to buy any girl a drink just cause she asks, but don't start getting on her about how many she may or maynot have had.

Uncool. Let her drink. NOt your problem. The more she drink the better you are.

If you don't want them drunk, they're gonna think ur gay.

Which you might be.

What are you 16 with a fake id?Any ways nice trip report.

not gonna read all that, but AWESOME job flying solo. those nights almost always turn out eventful.

also, don't EVER buy a girl a drink if she asks you to. fuck her, make her earn it. ask her to tell you a joke or a funny story or something interesting to EARN the drink. they'll respect you a LOT more in the end

KillahBee said:
not gonna read all that, but AWESOME job flying solo. those nights almost always turn out eventful.

also, don't EVER buy a girl a drink if she asks you to. fuck her, make her earn it. ask her to tell you a joke or a funny story or something interesting to EARN the drink. they'll respect you a LOT more in the end
I would take this a step further and not even deal with any chick that asks a guy to buy her a drink at all. Smacks of entitlement and classless for a chick to ask that of a random guy. Of course in NYC club etiquette might be a little different than Texas.

Top Bottom