x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Tomorrow is monday and monday is WAR!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tomorrow is monday and monday is WAR! within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: WWF Raw is War live! THE RETURN OF TRIPLE H!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tomorrow is monday and monday is WAR!

WWF Raw is War live! THE RETURN OF TRIPLE H!

I wonder what the WWF is going to do with him. Any suggestions? I kind of think Kevin Nash will also come back this monday night. The only thing I hope is Triple H coming back as a heel! I don't want him to make the first interview of the night either. His arrival has to be grandiose!

he's gonna be a face most likely. the crowd is going to be so pro-HHH that they can't make him a heel. I hope I'm wrong, because HHH is a great heel.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Aww yeah, I can't wait.... to see how Vince blows this great occasion.

I hope Nash comes back, and then I think an NWO/Kliq/DX type thing is in order, whereas they can act however they want, and the fans will react mixed, mostly positive, but then they're neither clear-cut faces or heels.

Last edited by Kryp2o; 06-Jan-2002 at 04:28 PM.

I hope the WWF won't miss their chance too. I know the crowd is going to be Pro- Triple H but we will like him even more if he continues in the same way he did when he left. Triple H has never been a top when he was a good guy. If the fans love him today, he has to stick to his personna and be a heel. He is the game and we like him brutal and strong. I always enjoy watching Triple H destroying the fan favorites. My rule is simple, I hate whoever the fans like! I am on the bad guy's side and I enjoy competing with the fan favorites. I like Triple H because he is the only one who still get recognize and win against anyone the WWF has to offer even if he is booed. The fans might like him or not but will always care and respect him. All the bad guys suck since Austin is a fan favorite; Triple H is our only hope! Don't make me sick!

He was siding with austin when he left but they weren't getting along really... so this could go either way... personally I'd make him a face but in a special way... bring him in with Kevin nash and HBK, along with x-pac... re-form the clique and tell both vince and flair to f*ck off and do the lonewolf type gimmick.

I agree with you Saint that it could be an issue, but Triple H is far from being what he was with the DX. The cliq ain't anymore. Triple H is with Stephanie Mcmahon! And Triple H is not too thrilled about Kevin Nash's return because he says Nash doesn't care about the buisness; he cares about the money but Triple H is really devoted to wrestling. We never liked him more when he was brutal; ending mick foley's carrer or beating Austin with a sledge hammer. I hope he sticks with Stephanie and stay a heel. We'll see.

if there's one certainty in wrestling, it's the heel turn. HHH will be a heel someday.

Originally posted by The Nature Boy
    if there's one certainty in wrestling, it's the heel turn. HHH will be a heel someday.

ok karma to whoever gets this right first... anyone name a very famous wrestler who never turned heel and was a face his whole career?