Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is my first day long distance running

H

HighIntensity

went out and got me some nike crosstrainers and some spandex shorts. I plan on running 14 miles today. I will pop some dbol and take 3 scoops of gplenish and run like the wind.

Should have gone with Newbalance.

Good luck on that run cute stuff.

14 miles. God bless. Are you running outside or on a treadmill? I can't stand running on a treadmill b/c the view never changes. Even running the same route, like we do for PT, gets boring. Have to keep changing it up.

Just try to squeeze 14 miles a week in.

HighMaintenance, LOL, good one.

These threads are amusing. Not in any way what HI says, but the reaction to them.
As if he is really doing any of this - pilates? Aerobics? Running 14 miles a day? In Keds?

He is obviously joking - and while that in itself might not be all that hilarious - the sincere responses he gets are getting pretty funny.

NoDaddyNo said:
These threads are amusing. Not in any way what HI says, but the reaction to them.
As if he is really doing any of this - pilates? Aerobics? Running 14 miles a day? In Keds?

He is obviously joking - and while that in itself might not be all that hilarious - the sincere responses he gets are getting pretty funny.

One might think this was all an elaborate joke aimed at another member.

Top Bottom