Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today I snapped..Might have made a huge mistake...

Cal_21

Okay so basically if you don't already know. I don't live in the greatest of neighborhoods. And yes I still take public transportation :blush:

Basically. There were these kids about 8 of them of varying ages. Most were about 16-18ish. They got on, all of them were wearing red, some had red dreadlocks n shizz. Didn't think too much of it. I mean for all I know it could've been their school colors. But judging on the neighborhood... it's easy to surmise which of the two it was. Long story short:

All but one of the kids gets off, the one kid walks up to this little, nerdy Asian kid. (who is wearing a Murse kinda bag. It looked almost like a laptop bag, but smaller). Then he grabs the bag and yanks on it really hard, they stand up and they're struggling over it. The kid trying to snatch it looks maybe 18-19, the kid getting fucked with is like 15 or so. They are both pulling on the bag. This happens right in front of me.

I think of the time my brother got jumped when he was really young and how it effected him. And I just fucking lose it. I pull the dread kid off and i just shove him into the wall. His face hits and mouth is just fucking sick. It looked like he lost some teeth. He started wailing away at me and I grab him and slam him on the floor of the bus and the kid is like halfway unconscious. I just hit him, thinking about what happened to my brother. And then 2 of his friends who were standing by run back on the bus and get him and take him off (and threaten me)

Basically I did the "right thing" but now I have to look over my shoulder. These kids claimed some kind of set, I'm not sure if they said it to scare me or if it was legit. Either way. I wish I would've kept to myself. Now I have to worry about some 17 yr old wanna be stabbing me on my way to school.

Fuck.

Just venting.

Wulfgar said:
Dont worry about it
Gang violence only really happens in Movies

I figure the chances of us being on the bus again @ the same time again is slim. Only 2 of his other friends saw me. I feel lucky now that I didn't get shot or something for intervening.

Top Bottom