Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today in the gym

Continue Ricco, continue... I'll lower the lights, get the lube out and open a Merlot.

So, I've been around the game long enough to have my own Paul Borreson stories. Here's one you might not have heard:

I used to edit then, later on, publish a small magazine called Muscle Mob. Paul had helped me out and in return I added a leaflet to the next issue. A line or two was deliberately written in such a way as to stir things up. It said 'Dorian Yates is a drug user!'. Now, of course, it meant steroids, GH and Insulin etc. Not, as was suggested, recreational hardcore drugs (we know Yates still enjoys a spliff).

Some time later I'm a show in Croydon, South East London. I see a frowning woman with Yates and then,minutes later, Paul's former business partner Kerry Kayes comes over, sits down and tells me how upset this and that person is. I explain what's what. He, satisfied, then tells me some home truths about Paul.Such as:

Paul's accident - happened in hospital when Paul was as high as a kite and essentially launched himself out of the window. But, with his now knackered back, he had an excuse to take more drugs. How Paul had helped himself to £50,000 'from the till for drugs' when they were in business together and so on.

Another: At one point he sold Carbolic Acid but rumor had it he'd open the container to use it as a shaving lubricant.

One more: The Ravager 4 product (a protein blend) was, I thought the 'nuts' (very good). But later versions were shite. Trevor Smith told me, in email before he himself died, that Cambridge Foods had made the '4' but stopped when Paul owed them tens of thousands of pounds. Hence later versions did not come close.

Today in the gym... I hear the brother of the owner (his brother co-owns it) wants out. Two members suggested I buy in... wow! If I only had the cash I'd be all over it. So for an hour I was meeting new members like I did ha ha

So today the postman arrived with some goodies from AG-Guys. Sweet. Off to the gym to beast legs and feed like a gorilla after.

The current leg routine is thus:
L/Press: 660-700-kilos (all the machine holds at 700) x 8 reps
Power Squat Machine: 400-kilos (I think the machine will hold 440 or so in 20's) x 6-7 reps
Seated Leg Curls: stack (20plates) + 5-6 stacker plates (about 5kg) x 11 reps
Leg Extension: as above

Then I do wrist roller work: 3 x 1 reps of 70-kilos today on a 3-inch roller

Top Bottom