Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tips on confidence

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
i have a new job which im doing well in. its a sales job. my main issue is that one days when im down or feel shitty i cant stay confident when selling and it puts me in a hole. how do those of you succesful people display confidence all the time regardless of your circumstances? they say in order to be successful one must project an image of success all the time. id love to be able to do that but ive always been on the lower end of the confidence scale. id at least like to exuberate confidence even if i really dont have any. tips anyone?

fake it till you make it.

if you have a good day (i.e. make a few sales), don't get too high on yourself.
conversely,if you have a shitty day don't get too down on yourself. your personal life has nothing to do with your job.

know your product too and you have to show you provide extra value than the next guy in sales

play the game bro, play the game. I cant even tell you how many successfull people I know that are straight edge at work, confident and serious, then they get home and are a completely different person, laid back and chill.

In order to be confident at work often, you have to work at it at first. Everyday before you start you have to talk yourself up, allow yourself to feel great. With time it becomes 2nd nature. I wasnt the most confident person at first, but everyday when I drove to work I would talk myself up, over a matter of a few months I became a different person. Now I dont need to think about it.

javaguru said:
Cocaine= old sales trick...followed by downers to sleep at night. Just ask JH1....

all the great sales people i know DO cocaine....but they don't sell ON cocaine.

never fails. if they're a selling machine, they definetely do blow

Top Bottom