Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it time for the entertainment industry to pay its fair share?

Google Quebec Biker War, I watched a documentary about it. They were using military arms and explosives in that shit; Gun control works! :)

Quebec isn't Canada shows how much you know about my fine country :eek:

But seriously that's the HA it's organized crime they can get anything they want. True story when I cocktail waitressed I worked an HA party best tippers and nicest customers I ever had true story.

I think that song was about John Mayer.

Quebec isn't Canada shows how much you know about my fine country :eek:

But seriously that's the HA it's organized crime they can get anything they want. True story when I cocktail waitressed I worked an HA party best tippers and nicest customers I ever had true story.

I think that song was about John Mayer.

and why can they afford anything they want? They engage in illegal business activities. How hard do you think it would be for an intelligent sociopath to commit mass murder by tapping into that black market? We've had a drug war in this country for decades and anyone that wants the drugs can get them, they can't even keep them out of prisons.

and why can they afford anything they want? They engage in illegal business activities. How hard do you think it would be for an intelligent sociopath to commit mass murder by tapping into that black market? We've had a drug war in this country for decades and anyone that wants the drugs can get them, they can't even keep them out of prisons.

It`s not affording them as much as the connections to get them. Anything is possible really but notice the point was there has been more mass shootings in the US in the past 10 years double actually then we have had in 100. Why... gun control. Doesn`t mean we don`t have access to arms just means there is more paper work to get a gun. It slows down crimes of passions or leaves them to be performed with another weapon. Either way I`d walk through any ghetto even west van in my country but I am scared to drive through Detroit even in the day time.

It`s not affording them as much as the connections to get them. Anything is possible really but notice the point was there has been more mass shootings in the US in the past 10 years double actually then we have had in 100. Why... gun control. Doesn`t mean we don`t have access to arms just means there is more paper work to get a gun. It slows down crimes of passions or leaves them to be performed with another weapon. Either way I`d walk through any ghetto even west van in my country but I am scared to drive through Detroit even in the day time.

I disagree but I agree it's a cultural issue. That's why comparing apples to oranges is a bad idea, Canada has the same violent movies and video games as well as access to illegal stuff. If you look at the mass shootings like Columbine and Virginia Tech..they were committed with illegally obtained firearms. Maybe it's a "superpower" issue. Russia has higher rates of violent crime than the United States. There is correlation data showing that combat veterans will engage in socially unacceptable behavior at rates higher than the population even though they are screened.

I disagree but I agree it's a cultural issue. That's why comparing apples to oranges is a bad idea, Canada has the same violent movies and video games as well as access to illegal stuff. If you look at the mass shootings like Columbine and Virginia Tech..they were committed with illegally obtained firearms. Maybe it's a "superpower" issue. Russia has higher rates of violent crime than the United States. There is correlation data showing that combat veterans will engage in socially unacceptable behavior at rates higher than the population even though they are screened.

Well at least we agree on one thing LOL yes it is a cultural issue that much is very clear ... Now how do you change the culture of an entire country?

Top Bottom