Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to break it off!

I wish you the best man, there is no easy answer, and while the internets make a good sounding board for relationship advice (believe me, I have used it many times) ultimate it will come down to how you feel.

I have found myself in a similar situation many times and it is really hard. I find that guys typically know a relationship is over long before they officially end it. Women can also do this too, but I've seen it a lot in men, sometimes the relationship will go on for years after one of the people know of feel deep down that something is just too "off" for this to be a lifetime long relationship.

You guys are hilarious,

No, I'm not gay ha1a1, at least I don't think so, she seemed perfect at first and then I started noticing things that I really couldn't get over. We spent so much time together though, I just stayed with it. I already said, I really didn't have the balls to break it off, 1. because I hate to see her cry, and 2. she was very good to me (sometimes in a smothering way) and it was hard for me to stomp on her heart. 3. I want to stay, but for the wrong reasons (because of the time we've invested, and not strictly because I have the same feelings for her that she has for me). All that said, I feel its a waste, If you have ever been with a girl or female of any type (dog, donkey, chicken) you'd know they look they give you when they love you. Your danish reference was funny, but like I said, I searched for posts on this before I started my on thread - like any good thread started would do - and before I checked it, I was in an all female forum. I got out of there as soon as I could, I might have some emotional damage from that too.

h_t_ I'm not really seeing how that reference works for this thread, but thanks for making an attempt. I'm from The Bronx and I think Springsteen (The Boss) was Born in the USA and used to say it over and over on a channel called MTV that used to play nothing but music videos. Cali may be right in the appreciation factor.

inverteddicktaker - I have no idea what h_t_ is whining about

Thanks again for the ear ladies and gents,

BD

Sooooo....what he's saying is I was right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you the best man, there is no easy answer, and while the internets make a good sounding board for relationship advice (believe me, I have used it many times) ultimate it will come down to how you feel.

I have found myself in a similar situation many times and it is really hard. I find that guys typically know a relationship is over long before they officially end it. Women can also do this too, but I've seen it a lot in men, sometimes the relationship will go on for years after one of the people know of feel deep down that something is just too "off" for this to be a lifetime long relationship.

And then they'll have kids and before you know it, he's on POF looking for sex, telling some 20 something lonely girl he's just staying for the kids...

Btw..
Nice to see ya Lestat [emoji4]

And then they'll have kids and before you know it, he's on POF looking for sex, telling some 20 something lonely girl he's just staying for the kids...

Btw..
Nice to see ya Lestat [emoji4]

He's swipping right over and over

You don't want to marry her, you don't see a future with her, you don't love her and you feel trapped. You're clearly done.

I agree with everything Nan said except the last three words.

Your posts have made it very clear that she is not someone you see yourself with forever. But clearly you like having her around and the security of a "relationship".

Now, it does sound like you're wasting her time because she wants the "happily ever after". But she's not pressuring you for that commitment and maybe that's not what you're looking for with anyone.

So, you can stick it out for a while longer if you think it's worth it. There is no long term future for the two of you but there will still be pain for both of you when it ends.

Take it now or put it off until later. This sounds like a girl that you could talk into giving 30-minute marathon blowjobs so you may want to hold on to that for a while.

Maybe you want her to be some ideal which you have constructed based on experiences you had in your childhood.

Just do what makes you happy and pursue your goals in your own time and when your done go hang out with her.

As long as you dont lose your self identity its all good...

If she doesnt lie and cheat then you got a good one...

Top Bottom