Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to break it off!

You lol dick, fgt @ pick3 and duely noted samoth, i'll try 2 b electronically correct.

Hey nangiggles, i'm actually glad you threw some words in there. I recently read one of your posts in the ladies only forum (don't ask why i was there), and that's what encouraged me to write this one.

You said:

"Buahaha I wanted to make a comment like this but I thought this isn't c&c don't be like that, but thx ladies for making it easier to say this:

Infatuation, the wonderful giggly butterfly feeling, thinking of them night and day, we all get it at some point, no one's love is less or more than others, It's a subjective feeling.

That being said, OP sounds a bit clingy with the whole "hold on to him/never letting go" men aren't always as intense as women are, if you come out to strong he might feel smothered, you shouldn't have to plan or force anything.

It sounds pretty lame but love really is like a butterfly, if you hold on to it carelessly it slips away if you hold on to it too tight you will crush it"

I thought - THATS IT! that's exactly what happened to us, especially the too strong part. I'm pretty sure you're right too, in the direction I need to go I mean; and damn, that's going to kill her inside. I would tell you guys to wish me luck, but they don't give that out to assholes like this guy.

Thanks for listening and advising everyone.

BD

You don't want to marry her, you don't see a future with her, you don't love her and you feel trapped. You're clearly done.

This^^^ the only way you'll be happy is if you "put her on your program"...so change her. lol

If I were you, I'd be asking myself why I chose to stay when I clearly am not really in it for the long haul. Life is too short to settle. Time to man up and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lol dick, fgt @ pick3 and duely noted samoth, i'll try 2 b electronically correct.

Hey nangiggles, i'm actually glad you threw some words in there. I recently read one of your posts in the ladies only forum (don't ask why i was there), and that's what encouraged me to write this one.

You said:

"Buahaha I wanted to make a comment like this but I thought this isn't c&c don't be like that, but thx ladies for making it easier to say this:

Infatuation, the wonderful giggly butterfly feeling, thinking of them night and day, we all get it at some point, no one's love is less or more than others, It's a subjective feeling.

That being said, OP sounds a bit clingy with the whole "hold on to him/never letting go" men aren't always as intense as women are, if you come out to strong he might feel smothered, you shouldn't have to plan or force anything.

It sounds pretty lame but love really is like a butterfly, if you hold on to it carelessly it slips away if you hold on to it too tight you will crush it"

I thought - THATS IT! that's exactly what happened to us, especially the too strong part. I'm pretty sure you're right too, in the direction I need to go I mean; and damn, that's going to kill her inside. I would tell you guys to wish me luck, but they don't give that out to assholes like this guy.

Thanks for listening and advising everyone.

BD

I forget how wise I am when it's not my own life I'm thinking about LOL
That being said, it sounds like you just dont have the balls to end it due to not wanting to hurt her, you hurt her EVERY DAY that goes by letting her think you want a future together. She's a big girl, she'll eventually be ok. Based on what you said before, when you break up with her DO NOT return her calls or answer her texts, she will lure you right back in.

Have you considered that you may in fact be GAY? You say she is a good catch but you're not interested.....i recommend anal penetration. You need to rule that out of the equation. From here it sounds like you may even be Danish Girl material. You visit a girl talk forum and resonate with the female perspective as wise....for your own happiness i suggest you participate in homosexuality related practises.

Good Luck and all the best. I am sure your journey of self discovery will reveal a side of you that you seem to repress.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you stole that whole thing from a Springsteen song. Mediocre life, mediocre wife. This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife, how did I get here? Same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was

Pretty sure you stole that whole thing from a Springsteen song. Mediocre life, mediocre wife. This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife, how did I get here? Same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was

I think he's way too young to appreciate and/or know a Springsteen song. ;)

That TH song has no connection to the Boss...

You guys are hilarious,

No, I'm not gay ha1a1, at least I don't think so, she seemed perfect at first and then I started noticing things that I really couldn't get over. We spent so much time together though, I just stayed with it. I already said, I really didn't have the balls to break it off, 1. because I hate to see her cry, and 2. she was very good to me (sometimes in a smothering way) and it was hard for me to stomp on her heart. 3. I want to stay, but for the wrong reasons (because of the time we've invested, and not strictly because I have the same feelings for her that she has for me). All that said, I feel its a waste, If you have ever been with a girl or female of any type (dog, donkey, chicken) you'd know they look they give you when they love you. Your danish reference was funny, but like I said, I searched for posts on this before I started my on thread - like any good thread started would do - and before I checked it, I was in an all female forum. I got out of there as soon as I could, I might have some emotional damage from that too.

h_t_ I'm not really seeing how that reference works for this thread, but thanks for making an attempt. I'm from The Bronx and I think Springsteen (The Boss) was Born in the USA and used to say it over and over on a channel called MTV that used to play nothing but music videos. Cali may be right in the appreciation factor.

inverteddicktaker - I have no idea what h_t_ is whining about

Thanks again for the ear ladies and gents,

BD

Top Bottom