Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid disease & connective tissue disorder

Kali

High End Bro
Platinum
Does anyone know anything about Thyroid disease or any other connective tissue disorders? I went to the Rheumatologist yesterday (I already have Lupus) and it looks like I may have it worse than I thought. I am being tested for Thyroid disease and about 10 other connective tissue disorders and have already been diagnosed with one more. I guess I now have a reason for always being so damn cold all the time and why I can't build muscle (or that my muscle keeps decreasing) the more I work out and no matter how clean or good I eat. They put me on a pretty high dose of DHEA for now, until we see what else is going on. This is serious so please don't be mean. I am not looking for sympathy, just more knowledge on the issue. Basically if you know anyone like this, what have they gone through and how were they diagnosed? I have already read all of the facts... I just want to know the feelings. Thank you for your time.

~Kali

Im still going with the idea of Oxandrolone, it is effective in almost everything you have described, Immune system response and proliferation, catabolic chronic disease muscle wasting prevention.

As for the thyroid disease, are you refering to a thyroid disorder perhaps? hyper or hypo thyroidism, they are pretty run of the mill as far as curing them. Synthroid, T3, T4 i believe are what is prescribed for such a condition and you gotta get checked out every few months.

You would need to be more specific about the connective tissue disorders but im sure i have an idea what your talking about.

and alot of my family have all the things described, its manageable if u are willing to take it on but if your plate is already full of things on your mind then its going to be difficult.

Oxandrolone is anavar.

Are you on other meds? They could affect your thyroid readings. I think you may need to stay on thyroid med once you go on it.

thanks for clearing up the conclusion Test boy :mix: , i realize Oxandrolone is Anavar and is also an Anabolic Steroid, but given its effects as far as healing i think it would be throughly worth consideration....if it works amazingly well with AIDS patients it should work for other chronic diseases that have similair devastating effects..

Silly kids, I know what Oxandrolone is, I am not that blonde.... but thank you for clearing that up anyway. I am not on anything right now, not even Tylenol, but he did give me a few other new medications that I am supposed to be taking.

1) DHEA 25gm 1 week, 50 the next, and then up to 100 and staying there. My doctor called this an "anabolic steroid" and I kind of laughed
2) Clonazepazn or something like that (having a hard time reading his writing) for restless sleeping
3) Piroxicam for an anti-inflammatory

We are waiting to see what else comes up before they start getting into serious meds and all the fun stuff. I hate taking pills, this is no fun.

DHEA is actually classified as hormone therapy so yes it is to some extent that. Though it converts to both Testosterone and Estrogen at some given level that level is wildly varied from person to person.

clonazepam is a distant relative of Valium.

Kali, you might also post this on Women's...there are some very smart people over there that may have some insight.

Might be an infection or even worse, a tumor/cancer related. That's exactly what my mom had. She would try every diet possible on earth with zero result. Now 8 months after, she's on T4 for the rest of her life and diets are now working.

Top Bottom