Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Throwing a party, what if people under 21 come?

healother

I was wondering, if I were to throw a party at my place and serve alcohol there, could I get in big trouble if someone underage comes in and has some and the police find out about it later?

How can I avoid liability for underage drinkers that show up to my party? (like ages 18-20) What if I didn't serve them but they got the alcohol from someone else, or they grabbed it from my cooler on their own without asking me? Or would I be better off just not inviting them?

What are the odds of getting in trouble? Relax. The more drunk 18-20 y.o. wiminz you have at the party, the better the damn party IMO

Yeah, I take it back, do what canadianhitman says. Invite all the youngens you can, I wanna see you lose your virginity in prison.

you're fine dude, i've been busted for this and nothing bad even happened - a bunch of people got alcohol citations that pretty much don't mean shit. The only way you'll get in any real trouble is if someone dies at your party, so make sure that doesn't happen

yes u will get in trouble, u can get hit with corruption of minors, serving alc to minors, depending on where u r and how big of a hard on they get for you, they can f u up pretty good if they want to

Wait until one of them leaves and then kills someone in an accident and see how much trouble you get into. Inviting them is like inviting a lawsuit.

heatherrae said:
Wait until one of them leaves and then kills someone in an accident and see how much trouble you get into. Inviting them is like inviting a lawsuit.

christ, the guy is just trying to get laid and you're adding to his OCD complex

DO not have any underage people at your house. you will be liable if anything happens to them!

Top Bottom