Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Though for the day! Love Stinks!

Milhouse

Well I have been myself and been the nice guy for the first time in a long time and now I must say love stinks.

I met this one gal a while back, she blew my mind, and honestly I fell for her. I was myself for the first time in a bollion years and it felt good. Well when you are like that you know what happens eh fellas. They like the assholes who couldnt lick your boots better.

Dont get me wrong I can be somewhat mature and be friends with anyone, but fact of the matter I was better off being a dick to women.

MY life since I have made changes the past while has been good, all I did really was drop an old habit that was not in my best interests and get back to work.And as far as love well fuck it!

But when it comes to matters of the heart unmarried women listen up from a guy(and I aint talking bout you married chicks, you smartened up) who has been down this road and watched other guys he knows go thru the same shit. Here is my advice.

Stop fucking whining about how all guys suck and that you never meet a nice one cause you dont have a clue! You choose the assholes and therefore get what you deserve. If you keep dating the same "my type" all the time and expect different results well thats the definition of insanity if you did not know that.
AS a decent male when I want to be I find this repulsive and annoying as fuck.

Now for the next while I am going to rejoin the ranks of the repulsive jerk males you oh so loath. Wont be surprised if I wake up next to you the next morning because at being like that I can predict what will probably happen.
I have better things to do than let my heart be thrown around. And all you single chicks I dont want to see your threads about how your not all like this cause at 12 am if you are on here well you are probably just like this.

Good night.

Sounds like a man who needs a heavy drink.

I hear you though. I abide my these 3 rules when it comes to matters of the heart:

#1) Respect my right to have sex with other women whenever I please, lest you end up in a dumpster tomorrow morning.

#2) Don't whine, bitch, or moan about the way I behave, unless you like the feeling of your head separating from your neck.

#3) Try to change me, and I'll change you too. Only difference being that I'll change you into a skinned, gutted, and burnt version of your former self.

Those are prettyy good rules for them to live and or die for.

I dont want anyone to get me wrong, this is not me being a women hater and think they all suck. But I have been out with/ worked with and been friends with enough women like lots of guys here and have listened to this drivel for years. And it's giving me a headache.You want to know what thr real guys think, you know the ones you come up to 3 months later and apologize too and ask "why dont you like me anymore, I made a mistake blah blah blah!" well here is one guys opinions.

So as a guy I am gonna stand up on our behalfs to tell the single ones and the ones who are complaining about men in general to SHUT...THE...HELL...UP!!!

Example..if you want a nice responsible guy and are going out with a do nothing dick and he hurts you etc dont go out with the same type of dick again and then complain. Shut the hell up. You made your bed, lie in it.Stop bashing us for your stupid choices.

Men are not any better by any means but this thread is about women

Here's another thing I find hilarious. In Toronto there is a radio station for guys called MOJO Radio. Basically it's a cross between maxim magazine and the man show.
Well guess who a good majority of the callers are? Women! And 99% of them arent callig to complain. They want to join our reindeer games and figure us out yet they don't goddam really listen.

I can be a jerk by necessity because I have my physical needs to fulfill. Sure I can quell the other needs(love etc) but you women generally cant. you do want your love and affection, and guess what so do we, but not at the cost of not getting anywhere for being good cause it doesnt seem to work anymore.So another thing is if you want us to stop being dicks then first off stop dating assholes and give the good guys a chance. Then more guys will be nice because they will see that being a jerk doesn't get them what they want anymore.

Excellent words. In my vast experience on this planet, I have found that virtually every woman I've ever met is a fucking idiot. Thank you.

Oh and another thing. You're all cheaters and backstabbers too. Almost every modern woman I know has cheated on their significant other at one time. It'll be a cold day in hell that I ever get married I think.

nordstrom said:
i take it your 11 month (i think) relationship is over.

http://chickssuck.shutdown.com/

try that website.

Nope I have been single and playing around for 11 months. This new thing was not a relationship and was something I wanted, but fuck it, it aint gonna happen.

This is not so much about me being pissed off about that as much as it is me being tired of hearing women whine about guys being jerks then dating them.

Just trying to get a voice out there for the nice guys out there who are fucking fed up with this horseshit.
Because it just fucking baffles me that I get way more action in my life when I act like I dont give a fuck versus when I do.

Last winter I started being nice for a moment to one gal I was banging, then she got all stupid. So I said fuck you bye. All of a sudden I was stalked for months with the "I want you and I am in love with you shit"
Thats horseshit and fucking warped and it happens all the friggin time.Too bloody predictable.

By the way this happens with the so called "mental" and so called "normal" chicks equally.
If your nice like hannibal said on his thread, well they think you have underlying motives even though you dont except for wanting to be with them.
When you act like you dont care they like that cause they have this need to 'change" you.

Top Bottom