Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To those with a receding hairline. Please answer.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Is the spot where you had hair totally bald? Lets say your hair was (for example) 3 inches from your eyebrows, now it 4 inches away. Is that one inch shining bald or do you have little peach fuzz or little hairs left there.

I have a receding line from the sides on top. The front is still there but either side is going further and further back. These "bald spots" have peach fuzz and some hairs as well growing to about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch long and very fine. I was wondering if they can be "grown" or everyone has this?

I`ve been using some topicals and finasteride for a couple of months now, so if it`s gonna happen it will. I honestly don`t know if it was there before I started or not. Wish I did know but I`m just looking a lot closer now that I`m using the hair products.

Please let me know if you got that stuff in your receded area.

I just discovered a part of mine receding theres still lots of hair there but i can also see scalp so like you i don't know how long it has been there, been thinking of trying rogaine.

RADAR

Well, when I don't bic the old dome, that inch area you are talking about has some sparce hair. Glad I look relatively normal without any hair.

RADAR said:
I just discovered a part of mine receding theres still lots of hair there but i can also see scalp so like you i don't know how long it has been there, been thinking of trying rogaine.

RADAR

Are you talking about the front?If so, Rogain is`nt for there, it`s for the back round "bald spot" on men. Some people may have said said it works for their front. Don`t remember, but it`s generally known to be for the back/top. It says it right on the bottle as well I think.

You may want to look into Spiro cream for the front.

Yeah its the front, i can only see it pulling the hair back after getting outta the shower.Funny thing is it may have been a gradual thing as there are no evidence of loose hair anywhere.

RADAR

RADAR

RADAR said:
Yeah its the front, i can only see it pulling the hair back after getting outta the shower.Funny thing is it may have been a gradual thing as there are no evidence of loose hair anywhere.

RADAR

RADAR

Spiro cream bro. I know you got good hair, might as well keep it and stop the fallout now.

I`m sure there`s other stuff someone else can chime in about other than spiro. I use that for my front and use 2 shampoos, Nizorol and polysorbate 80 shampoo along with the finasteride and minoxidil (Rogain) Yes my back is gone too. lol

I still need some more input on the original post please. Do you guys have a completely shiny spot or is it a little peach fuzz? I just want to know where I stand with this stuff. If a lot of bros say there totally clean there, then I may have a chance with my little fuzz, they just need to grow and strengthen. (hopefully)

mine grew back with nioxin and rogaine but I know some people that it won't. I honestly dont give a shit if I lose it now. I think shaving my head makes me look mean,,, lol.

best advice for guys losing their hair: just accept it. i stressed about losing my hair in my 20s and most of my 30s. i started taking propecia when i was 37 and it seems to have stopped my hair loss, maybe even grown a little back. i am far from bald but my hair is thin on top and have a bald spot, but it doesn't bother me anymore.

look around. thinning hair does not make a man any less attractive if you take care of your body and have a handsome face, and have a good job and confidence. i actually think it can make some guys look good.

that peach fuzz you are talking about is what I have. I have noticed that my hairline is fading on me. When I first noticed it , I was always looking in the mirror at it. I have a little less loss than a lot of guys but I see it. I havent really tried to do anything about it and it doesnt seem to get any worse. I use nioxin shampoo to block the dht build up. One thing I did do was shave a few hairs that were in the mix and watched to see if they came back. They did grow back and I just convinced myself I had a huge forehead. :p Seriously though, unless your head is all scarred up, I wouldnt worry about it, I used to obsess about it and now I just say what the fuck ever and go on. Hope this helps about the peach fuzz post.

I've got the same problem bro. My hair in the back is fine but up front it is receeding from the sides. I am using minoxidil,polysorbate 80,nizoral 2%,proscar and spiro. I really didn't see much difference before I added the proscar(2 months ago). Now it seems to be getting better with less shedding. I'm gonna try it for a year and see with the proscar. If it doesn't work,it's getting bic'd.

Top Bottom