Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To those with a receding hairline. Please answer.

Most guys start losing it on the sides of their head where some people part their hair. It usually thins there in the early to mid 20's. Its natural. AAS can spead up the process though. Accept it. There is nothing out there that can really save the front of the hairline right now that will not make you go broke.

Thanks for all the feedback. I did`nt get the replies I was looking for but it`s all good. That won`t change the results of this stuff I guess.

I`m 35 years old and never did anything about my hair although it was falling out since my 20`s. My motto was "if it`s gonna fall out, what the hell" I just started looking into it because of my upcoming cycle and got curious about it. I will try it (hair regimen) for a year before I make my decision to stop or not.

I was just curious about the "peach fuzz" and it`s ability to be grown or is it considered dead?

Mine started falling out in my early 20's. I now have a nature given 6" part. *shrug* Needless to say, I have no concerns about hairloss from AAS use. ;)

i'm 27 and mine has been falling out since i used sus 250 about 3 yrs ago. didn't really notice anything till i used sust, used it for bout 2 months, and started noticing it about 4 months later. started receding in the front and thinning on top. everytime i'd wash my hair i'd notice 7or8 hairs on my hands, anyway to the point. yes i do also have the peach fuzz on the front where it is receding. i started using rogaine (ex strength),actually its the wal-mart brand(eguate)same ingredients,about 3 months ago, and that peach fuzz on the front, yes on the front, has has started thickening and growing slowly. also i use nioxin shampoo everyday and i'm not noticin' those 7or8 hairs on my hand any more. i know these products affect everyone diffrently, but this is what its done for me. i plan to keep using this and order some avodart when i get a little more money. maybe this will help you some.

gettinripped69 said:
i'm 27 and mine has been falling out since i used sus 250 about 3 yrs ago. didn't really notice anything till i used sust, used it for bout 2 months, and started noticing it about 4 months later. started receding in the front and thinning on top. everytime i'd wash my hair i'd notice 7or8 hairs on my hands, anyway to the point. yes i do also have the peach fuzz on the front where it is receding. i started using rogaine (ex strength),actually its the wal-mart brand(eguate)same ingredients,about 3 months ago, and that peach fuzz on the front, yes on the front, has has started thickening and growing slowly. also i use nioxin shampoo everyday and i'm not noticin' those 7or8 hairs on my hand any more. i know these products affect everyone diffrently, but this is what its done for me. i plan to keep using this and order some avodart when i get a little more money. maybe this will help you some.

Yes thanks. Try some finasteride (for now), it`s a lot cheaper than Dutasteride. I never put the Rogain on the front of my hair, only on the back/top bald spot. That stuff is so runny that it would just run down my forehead. lol

Maybe I should try that nioxin stuff that everyone is talking about. I have hair there (peachfuzz) but I just need it to grow. I looked at their website and they`re too many choices of nioxin, that`s what`s holding me back from buying it. Which one do you use?

Extra Strenght Minoxodil (Equate brand from Wal-mart, just as good as Rogaine and a lot cheaper) plus Nizoral 2X per week brought back hair in the front that Winny thinned out for me.

I've spent more time researching and talking to Dermatologists than everyone else here combined. I'm not saying this to impress you....but rather to impress UPON you that there is nothing available today that can save the receding part of your hairline other than implants.

You best bet to save the rest of the hair on your head is dutasteride. If avodart won't work for you, than nothing will. Period.

It breaks my heart when i see people spending money on polysorbate, nioxin and other garbage when they're not using dutasteride. The above statements are assuming that your hairloss is androgenetic alopecia.

Hope this helps. :)

hairlossguru said:
I've spent more time researching and talking to Dermatologists than everyone else here combined. I'm not saying this to impress you....but rather to impress UPON you that there is nothing available today that can save the receding part of your hairline other than implants.

You best bet to save the rest of the hair on your head is dutasteride. If avodart won't work for you, than nothing will. Period.

It breaks my heart when i see people spending money on polysorbate, nioxin and other garbage when they're not using dutasteride. The above statements are assuming that your hairloss is androgenetic alopecia.

Hope this helps. :)

OK bro, I`m glad you chimed in. THIS IS MY QUESTION, I`m not talking about REGROWING hair on the front that is GONE. AGAIN, I`m talking about the little hairs (I have a lot of them) in the front that are just sitting there. Will they grow and strenthen if the right product is used? THERE ARE HAIRS THERE. They`re just very small and fine (about 1/4 inch long give or take) If they grow strong I`ll be more than happy. That`s all I want to know.

Can "baby hairs" be grown stronger and thicker? I don`t expect hair from a shiny scalp.

I am prone to male pattern balding, and have been losing hair since I was 18. So losing hair due to AAS isn't really going to be a big shock to me. I think all the stuff on the market will help slow the process, but if you're prone to losing hair b/c of genetics, I doubt there is much that can be done about it.

Top Bottom