Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinning Hair-i Need Help

xlegend25

guys it seems like my hair is gettin thinner each day. i use nizoral like guys said and it doesnt work... i also usethis other stuff called Apretadora ...i am thiknin to try rogaINE..BUT I DUNNO.please help

minoxidil.com, get the spironolactone, it will stop the hairloss!

Is this your first cycle have you cycled before without hairloss problems please be more specific on what your using and how long and how many cycles you have done...????and how old are you?

im 21 ive always had the kinda thinsh hair but not this bad.... i used a sust cycle and yes it was my first i just want thicker fuller hair guys you have to help... how is rogaine ?

I've been on 5% minoxidil for almost a year now, some regrowth but nothing that crazy

is that rogaine wit minoxidil good? is that 5%.... and if not whats a goood place and which minoxidil should i get. cause i can get minxodil with rogaine at CVS(a drugstore)

i understand your problem i would not want to lose my hair but if you were thiun beforehand then when would you consider doing Test. If you had read more and gained more knowlege then you would have stuck to the safer steroids on hairloss

Top Bottom