Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think I ruined my non-stick pan.... any tips?

JoNeS

I was making chicken with minced garlic and a ton of the garlic ended up getting burnt to the bottom of the pan. I sprayed the pan with cooking spray first, so I don't know why it stuck. Anyways after letting the pan soak in hot soapy water, and scrubbing, a ton of the garlic is still caked to the bottom

ANy suggestions on how to remove the caked on garlic?

Throw it away.
once the nonstick surface gets hot enough it deteriorates
and starts coming off in your food.
Unless of course you'd like teflon in your bloodstream.

john937 said:
Throw it away.
once the nonstick surface gets hot enough it deteriorates
and starts coming off in your food.
Unless of course you'd like teflon in your bloodstream.

^

JoNeS said:
I was making chicken with minced garlic and a ton of the garlic ended up getting burnt to the bottom of the pan. I sprayed the pan with cooking spray first, so I don't know why it stuck. Anyways after letting the pan soak in hot soapy water, and scrubbing, a ton of the garlic is still caked to the bottom

find a vampire somewhere, i'm sure that will do the trick. garlic + vampire = poof new frying pan.

try some of this brew sometime... :coffee:

JoNeS said:

i,d just go get another one,there cheap enough these day,s

buffer1 said:

If you can't scape it off with a plastic utensil, then just get a new one. Unless you paid $50+ for the pan -- then just toss it....

buffer1 said:
not the good ones
just installed a kick-ass range myself today(kenmore Elite)
ceramic,turned the element on high and that bastard was bright red in 4 seconds

Top Bottom