Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

things I find amusing

H

HappyScrappy

anyone else think it is funny that Joey Fatone from *NSYNC is actually indeed the fat one in the group

or that men have nipples

or that diet dr pepper really does taste just as good as regular dr pepper (and did you know that dr pepper as a trademark really doesn't have the period after the "dr")

When grocery shopping seeing a fat mom and a fat kid putting nothing but sugar and fat in the cart along with the diet soda and diet pills.. LOL
Or seeing a fat ass but a king size candybar and a diet soda. I sometimes just laugh outloud.:eek:

I think seeing dumb looking girls in their ho outfits out in the club lookin all trashy thinking they are cute is hilarious..In da real world, no decent man would look in their direction. Its easy to get a guy if your a ho--I wish they'd realize they aint nothin special..cracks me up

People who think they can loose weight on a Sub-Way diet and live a healthy lifestyle at the same time.

people that put out their cigarettes on the concrete in front of the gym doors, then light up right after they are outside after working out.

Guys who are 220 pounds + and they think they're stacked when in reality, they're just fat! he he he

Top Bottom