Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These little kids were irritating the shit out of me yesterday. Damn brats.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I was running to get ready for the race with Longhorn. I warmed up with a mile and stretching at the gym. Then I drove to the local track but a girl's soccer team was practicing. So I went to an elementary school to run on the field. Too many damn kids and people out there that would think I was weird for running sprints, so I found an isolated strip and these kids were bugging the shit out of me. Kept saying, "Hi", over and over again after I'd already said hi to them. I wasn't in a good mood because I was worried about my hamstring and I needed to focus and not talk to people. I pulled the hamstring and got in my car to leave and the kids all said "Bye" sarcastically. I didn't respond and one of them called me a racist. Damn kids are so disrespectful these days.

biteme said:
I was running to get ready for the race with Longhorn. I warmed up with a mile and stretching at the gym. Then I drove to the local track but a girl's soccer team was practicing. So I went to an elementary school to run on the field. Too many damn kids and people out there that would think I was weird for running sprints, so I found an isolated strip and these kids were bugging the shit out of me. Kept saying, "Hi", over and over again after I'd already said hi to them. I wasn't in a good mood because I was worried about my hamstring and I needed to focus and not talk to people. I pulled the hamstring and got in my car to leave and the kids all said "Bye" sarcastically. I didn't respond and one of them called me a racist. Damn kids are so disrespectful these days.

Try working with 11 and 12 year olds. Blame it on the parents.

Top Bottom