Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These damn ingrown toe nails.

stretch

This is my second one, on the same toe. I guess I'm going to have to get this one cut out tommorrow. These things SUCK!

o my pain did I go thru when they cut one out on my big toe. Everytime I look at it I just cringe at the thought of having to do it again. NEVER

I had 2 bad ones back in the day, both times I had to have it cut all the way back to the cuticle(sp), it was fun.

!!!

i can hardly bear to read what i find in some of these threads...

;)

nails CUT OUT???

why does that have to happen?

love
helen

My best freind gets those damn thing all the time.

She uses egg whites to draw out the infection(if yours are infected) She swears that works.

She also broke down and had two nails removed.

Do you wear the proper fitted shoes? Why do people get these?

I'm gald to say I've never had this problem..YIKES, sounds painful!

you can fix it yourself if it's not infected. just push back the skin next to the ingrown corner and cut the toenail off clean so it doesn't have a point on it. the "point" may be hidden and hard to see. If you do have it cut out you'll see the point i'm talking about. When you see it you'll be like holy sh*t!!! anyways i've felt your pain.:(

I have had 2 ingrown toe nails, both on different toes. I had to have a surgery, it was really bad. Not really fun.:)

Top Bottom