Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a tactful way to ask for a happy ending?

75th said:
Hahaha just joshin ya bro.

My wife has been on her period for the past 4 days so my head is a little out there.

I'm not a red zone kind of guy. I have friends that will go down as long as there's a tampon in. No sir.

Back to this massage girl. If I were out of town and had no worries of looking like a douche by asking for a stranger to jerk me off, fine. I can do that. Seeing someone out and about after that, not so good.

jnevin said:
I'm not a red zone kind of guy. I have friends that will go down as long as there's a tampon in. No sir.

Back to this massage girl. If I were out of town and had no worries of looking like a douche by asking for a stranger to jerk me off, fine. I can do that. Seeing someone out and about after that, not so good.
There must be about 100 massage establishments within driving distance from your place. Plus, how often you see this girl out on the town?

Just pound a few irish carbombs before you go.

Be sure to drive there, also.

75th said:
There must be about 100 massage establishments within driving distance from your place. Plus, how often you see this girl out on the town?

Just pound a few irish carbombs before you go.

Be sure to drive there, also.

The trial and error part of that would be a bitch.

jnevin said:
I had to happily end myuself. Didn't have the bools to ask. Kind of don't have bools right now anyway...
you rubbed one out after she left before getting dressed lol? you realize she probably has a video camera set up in the room.

FEISTY11975 said:
aim the camera a lil lower next time!! :qt:
foot22.jpg

"I heard you were not only a great massage therapist but are also a slut". Then bring it up. Chicks love that.

Top Bottom