Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there a such thing as too much of a good thing?

bigmann245

ok, heres my dilema... I just started working at a strip club last night. at first i was like a walking hard on. the girls go topless but they have latex painted on their nipples. i dont know why because its still nipple but anyways. i worked 8 hours last night and i was the guy that "HAD" to keep hie eye on the girls on the stage. man i still cant believe i get paid for this... anyway.... after the first 3 hours i started to notice i was getting kinda bored with the fact that i "HAD" to stare at the girls on stage. they kept giving me that stripper smile as they danced, they would shake their ass towards me and look in my eyes. then they would come off the stage and grab my ass as they walked by. this was cool and all but after a while it got old... i mean i love boobies, believe me. i am a boob man all the way. but for some reason it got real old real quick. i found myself talking the the waitresses all night mostly. and believe me some of those girls have issues.

the best part was after the night was over all the boucers have to go out to the parking lot to make sure all the customers have left so the strippers can go to their cars. as they leave they hand us dollars. i mean, im use to giving the strippers the dollars but here they are giving me money and most of them gave me a kiss on the cheek.

so my question is, is their a such thing as too much of a good thing?

No my first and so far only time in a strip club got pretty damn boring after an hour or so. I guess if I had so much money I wouldn't care if I threw it around to get lapdances and shit but even then why? After an hour, I kept thinking to myself that a damn bar is funner than this. Pay to get blue balls? I'll never understand it

Bro, as long as when it comes time for you and Kitty to get busy you still get aroused by the sight of her "silver dollar" nips and that fine Puerto Rican azz, it's ALL good!!!

Try keeping a straight face and regular heart-beat with a 1/4 oz of blow in front of you! :Chef: :tuc:

Bring some crayons and a Denny's placemat with you next time....you can color when the door is slow. This will also take your mind off of what a loser you are.

Top Bottom