Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there such a thing as karmic amnesia...?

I always try to hit people back with karma when we be swapping. The one problem I run into is when I run out of karma for the day, but I still have some people to pay back. I try to remember who they are, but sometimes their name has been scrolled off my profile screen by the next day and I can't remember who they were. But if someone gave me karma or I'm pretty sure they did, I'll even do a search under their username if I can't find them online that day, then go to one of their posts on a totally unrelated thread and hit them up.

After that spiel you made about karma being a reflection of integrity, I always make sure I hit you back, SofaGeorge. :)

Haha... it's been hard for me to hit people back lately, as I've been on somewhat of a "killing spree" of karma expression... it takes me a WHILE to recharge, but when I hit you, you know you were hit... just like in real life.... ladies. ;)

C

I really would like to go back and review my whole karma list, sometimes I get hit, and I don't get to see who hits me every time I've been hit.

Though, I do have about 10 regulars I hit. I just need 10 more, then I can cylce through everyone in 3 days.

Top Bottom