Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

there's something wrong with my computer....

spongebob said:
toga22 is the nicest late night crew member i know. she's always been there for me.

Wow...look at that..Somebody thinks I am nice!!

Thanks Sponge Man!!

The Nature Boy said:

you are so bad!!!! I guess that's why I like you. And every other guy with a pulse.

well to be honest, i still think of PHATchik alot, i wonder what she's doing right now. it fell apart so quickly. i miss her.
well i'll stop getting all mushy, she dumped me, so thats it.:(

toga22 said:

INNOCENT!! You keep forgetting that....
Repeat after me....Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent!!

:verygood:

*Little did nature boy know, toga22 had used her seductive powers of deception to hypnotize our hero, making him a complete slave to the wicked toga22*

<looks blankly into space> <in a monotone voice> Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent...... Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent..... Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent.

Stay Tuned folks!!!!

spongebob said:

well to be honest, i still think of PHATchik alot, i wonder what she's doing right now. it fell apart so quickly. i miss her.
well i'll stop getting all mushy, she dumped me, so thats it.:(

let's talk about it. <motions to bartender> 2 drinks please. Women are trouble, nothing but trouble. That's all I know about em. Oh yeah, I know I like em too. And I like monkeys.

The Nature Boy said:

*Little did nature boy know, toga22 had used her seductive powers of deception to hypnotize our hero, making him a complete slave to the wicked toga22*

<looks blankly into space> <in a monotone voice> Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent...... Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent..... Toga is shy, quiet, sweet and very innocent.

Stay Tuned folks!!!!

yep, every time i look at that stomach, im hypnotized.

The Nature Boy said:

let's talk about it. <motions to bartender> 2 drinks please. Women are trouble, nothing but trouble. That's all I know about em. Oh yeah, I know I like em too. And I like monkeys.

thanks buddy, i better not. i'll only make a fool of myself. i miss her alot.:(

Top Bottom